•Part 9- SOME FUN •

Teacher: Listen up everyone! Since our change was sudden and unplanned, we only managed to arrange for cup noodles for today.

Well there goes Everyone's expectations out of the window.

Everyone went "aghhhh" in unison. The teacher tried to handle the situation yet again.

Teacher: But I promise! Pizza and cold-drinks will be served at the camp site.

Line was quietly formed, as everyone got their ready cups in hand.

Jin : Waeee? I wished for a nice meal after such a journey. Where's my rice? Where's my fish?

He whined, taking the cup. Taehyung took his cup, muttering under his breath,

Taehyung: Yeah.. used to it.

And let out a sad chuckle. It sunk your heart. You put a hand around his shoulder. He looked really upset and pale. 'He doesn't give a damn about anything usually. Is there some reason behind this ? Is he ok?' Jimin seemed to notice it.

Jimin : Are you ok? You don't look very well.

Hoseok : We can go get some fresh air maybe?

Jungkook: Yeah. You want to take a walk? We have a lot of time you know.

Taehyung smiled . You were relieved.

Taehyung: No I'm completely fine. Thank you.

Hobi : Let's go to Taekook's room then!

Taehyung: Yahh!!

Taehyung yelled in annoyance as Jungkook smiled proudly in triumph. Everyone chuckled. 'He said that on purpose didn't he?' You all left for Taekook's room, and Hobi managed to send you a quick wink , you smiled widely, bowing your head to him. 'He's so sweet.'

~At the room~

A circle was formed unwillingly at the command of Jin.

Jin : It's good to play games y'all!

Sighing, but obeying the 'eldest' everyone settled and opened their cups to the fragrance of spice and warm noodles. Digging in immediately, everyone 'hm'ed in satisfaction.

Namjoon : Not as bad as expected.

Jungkook: It's hot!

Jin and Jimin went 'pfftt' , coughing the next second due to the spice. Everyone except sleepy Yoongi and clueless Jisoo started laughing with their mouths stuffed. It was so dumb.

Yoongi : Is ramen funny?? Why are y'all laughing?

Everyone continued laughing, as if they were watching a cat scold in meow language. Close enough.

After a long while of stupid giggling and wierd slurping notices, Yoongi gave up , leaning back on the bed stretching his legs and neck. Jimin too finished his meal and comfortably laid on the bed.

Jungkook : Can I have some more Jin?

Jin : Sure. But first say 'Kamsanghamida Jin-ssi'

He demanded, extending his cup.

Taehyung :  Kamsanghamida Jin-ssi.

And he took some noodles in his cup quickly.

Jungkook: Yahh!!