•Part 14 - OPENING •

You shifted comfortably in the cosy blanket and stayed still for a while, till the warmth filled energy in you. Then you got up , timidly looking around.  You folded your blanket , kept it in the corner and exited the tent to go behind it, washed your face and brushed your teeth. You looked around, a thin mist filled the air, and everything looked beautiful. You came back and Hobi gave you a cup of warm milk. It radiated energy in you as you drank the lukewarm milk. Everyone was waking themselves and the others up, while Taehyung sat in a corner sketching.

Y/n : I love you hoba.

You said, as he smiled his sunshine smile. You wrapped your sweater tightly around you , put on a muffler and headed out again.

It was all too heavenly. No sooner did you look left than you saw the staff preparing a dining area at the far left corner of the area. You went up to the cloth roofed shade, with small decor and lighting which was being put up. Round dining tables with chairs were arranged. And there was a long serving counter to the front. "It's classy with a perfect aesthetic vibe"

Y/n : What is this for?

Staff: It's for tonight! The dinner. We have a few preps coming up.

You couldn't help but imagine what fun it would be. You informed the teacher incharge there that you were going for a walk.

The vaguely visible trees seemed to lure you in to the peaceful treasure within. You walked the trodded  path , saw, touched, smiled. It was peaceful, gentle, healing. You walked for long time , forgetting about everything else. Then with satisfaction, and realising that you've walked too far for too long, you followed your steps back to the camp site.

Jin : You're just in time for some boiling broth, made by me!

Y/n : Wah! The tent smells good!

Namjoon : You mean the broth?

Y/n : Uh pretty much, I meant the aroma.

You sat down before winking at him and he handed you the bowl.

Y/n : So, they lit the campfire?

Jin : Ofcourse not! Why would they light it just so we can make some breakfast? Anyway the flames would have been too big to cook. So, we made our own, I mean I, these children just brought the fire wood.

Jungkook: And now everyone is using our fire to make themselves some breaky! Mm, This is great by the way.

Everyone facepalmed as Jin smiled. Then the broth was finished to the last sip and everyone sat down, chatting and having some nice time , free from any pressure of the principal or stress of exams.

Jimin : We really are going to miss all of this once we graduate.

Hoseok : Really. We have no responsibilities and duties. Who knows what will happen when we go our own ways.

Namjoon: Right! Even if we don't keep in touch, we have unforgettable memories which we made. Though studying was a major-

Yoongi : Studies aren't that important, and I really don't want to be reminded of them right now. We came here to relax, so that's what we gonna do. We really did make wholesome memories.

Y/n : Why do you both always cut  each other's sentences?

Everyone giggled.

Jennie: I'm sure though, that we wouldn't separate even after we take up our own dreams and lives.

For some reason it made you smile at Taehyung, but he looked quite lost in whatever was going on here. Just then , the entrance of the zipped tent almost collapsed which caught everyone's attention. Then it opened.