• Part 18 - PRISTINE •

Taehyung POV

📞

What about the project Taehyung-ahh?

I took care of it.

What are you-

Don't worry. You just be ready.

O-Ok. Bye.

📞

Jisoo : You got up at 5 just to submit the assignment so you could go on a date with y/n?

Taehyung: I-It isn't a date ok?

Jisoo : Ok. Then..what is it?

Taehyung: We haven't decided yet. Anyway, I have to go now.

Jisoo : But you barely even slept at 3-

I rushed out of the door.

Jisoo : You really like her so much Taehyung...

I heard her breath out behind me. I nearly bumped into dad in the staircase, but I kept walking. Not like I cared anyway. The house empty or with them meant the same to me. I headed out and finally felt like I wasn't in some constantly smothering chamber anymore. I took the bus to her stop.

End of Taehyung's POV

Y/n : I'll be back aunt!!

Y/a : Yes honey. Have fun!

You left and hopped into the lift. You checked your outfit and hair in the mirror. "Perfect" Then let out a breath to calm yourself. The lift stopped and you got out. Taehyung was waiting there already, with a warm smile, in a white tshirt topped with a grey hooded jacket and dark blue jeggings. You ran to him and pulled him in a tight hug. You both giggled in the embrace.

"Kids have fun!!!"

You looked up at the fifth floor window to see your aunt waving at you. You let go of him, shoved his coat in his hands and ran out of the gate. He was dumbfounded. He waved at her, made a quick bow and ran behind you.

Taehyung: Yahh!! Y/N!

He yelled at you who was going dashi run run run right now. You stopped and panted. "I hope this day isn't going to be as awkward."

Taehyung: What- what was that for?

Y/n : It's getting cold so I wanted to warm up.

He chuckled at your red face while putting the coat in his backpack.

Taehyung: Ohk, so if you're warm now, let's go? Or do you want me to do something.

You widened your eyes at him. He just shrugged.

Y/n : W-What did you just say?

Taehyung: Nothing. Let's go.

You were being dragged by him on the empty road till you got back to your senses and caught up with his pace. No one is out at this time in the morning, even all the walkers and joggers would have gone back. The early winter's thin mist was slowly disappearing as the sun rays pierced through.

Taehyung : Where should we go?

Y/n : I guess we should have some breakfast first.

Taehyung: Really? Are you hungry?