• Part 25 - AGGREGATE •

Ugh.

Ugh.

Ughh.

You shifted onto your other side with much effort and slowly opened your eyes.

Y/n : Jennie..

Jennie: Shh.. You just lay quietly and rest.

You closed your eyes and took in a breath.

This is what should happen with someone who doesn't obey!

What do you even think of me??! How dare you-

*Thud*
*Thud*

Y/N!

Y/n : Hahh.

You jolted up with a gasp , and a dull throb arose in the back of your head.

Jennie: Calm down.

She held your shoulders and rested your back on the bench.

Jennie: Just sleep for a while longer and you'll be fine.

Y/n : What happened?

The words came out as a mumble from your dry throat. A weak smile tugged at her lips.

Jennie : You've been knocked out for 2 hours pabo.

She helped you up slightly and handed you a bottle of water. You felt more conscious and looked around. You were in the empty class beside the storage room. Asleep on a bench. She held your arm and spoke.

Jennie: Momo had crept up behind you and gashed a plastic bottle in your head. Taehyung and her gang had quite a fight. But thankfully not a lot of people gathered. The teachers asked me to take you here.

Y/n : Where's he?

Jennie: I don't know. He was injured a little, they rushed to the nurse immediately, but I don't know much. Don't worry, he's fine.

Y/n : What exactly happened?

You weren't liking the way she's being more cautious with spilling the beans than usual.

Jennie: This is all he told me. I was late to the scene so I didn't hear their conversation, if any happened at all. Now you go back to sleep.

Y/n : Alright. Wake me up in 15 then we'll go to the nurse.

Jennie: Why-

Y/n : I'm sacrificing enough sleep already. Just do as I say.

She sighed and smiled.

~Time skip~

Jennie: Hey! Wait for me!

You heard her calls behind you as you dashed to the end of the corridor and made a turn.

She pulled you by your hand.

Jennie: Let me go first.

Y/n : Get a better stamina.

You started running again.

Jennie: Momo might still be there you idiot!

"I don't care. I have to see him." You bit your lip nervously once you reached . You were standing infront of the door. She pushed you back and pointed at you.

Jennie : You! Stay.

She entered the room. You tried to peek in but the door shut close. You let out a huff.

Jennie : Come in.

You quickly went in. The sight of Taehyung lying on the bed took away your breath for a minute.