• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •

📞

Taehyung: hello?

??? : Hii.

'the voice seems familiar... a rare thing'

??? : Ok ok , listen listen. hear me out!

'-Who even is this?'

Taehyung: umm. May I ask who you are?

Y/n : ohh , sry. *Chuckle*
It's me . Y/n.

Ohh It's her!
I tried not to show my excitement. I've been smiling a lot these days like an idiot and I don't know why.

Taehyung: ok. Continue.

Y/n : rood. Not even an 'oh!'
K still . I know you are not in the school group so I'm here to tell you that our field trip today is cancelled. I mean it's not cancel cancelled, it's postponed to tomorrow. Our school is famous for its last minute changes, you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Anyway ,today we have to go to school so they can give us the topics for our assignment and we have the rest of the day free I guess to prepare for it. You were paired with Jungkook but I swapped you with Jennie so she could get to be with her crush haha. Hence now you're my pair now sir. So.. you uh kinda need to hurry right now. Also , ma'am gave me your number to inform this to you, so don't misunderstand how I got it hehe.

Taehyung : ...

Y/n : hello? Did he hang up?

Taehyung: no! Just .. you talk a lot. Like some machine.

Y/n : I was pretty much born with that talent. Just kidding, everyone is telling me I'm talking a lot these days.. it's true then I guess.

Taehyung: yeah.. . I'll be coming in 10 then.

Y/n : great! See you there!

📞

I laughed and kept the empty can on the kitchen platform.

Taehyung: guess we have one more day to discuss about this Tan.

He let out a high pitch bark and bid me bye at the door by circling round my leg.
'oh how I wish I could take you with me'

~ In school~

Teacher : ...
...
...
Jin and Namjoon, you both will be studying the animals found in the jungles of South Korea.Y/n and Taehyung, you'll be doing the assignment on the various plants found. Everyone has their topics now, so we may disperse and meet tomorrow at 7:30 am. Don't. Be . Late.

You turned to Taehyung, who already had his eyes fixated on you. You raised a brow and he shook his head slightly.

Y/n : my place or your place?

Taehyung: ... what?

Y/n : to do the assignment!

Taehyung: what assignment?

Major facepalm moment.

Y/n : the one which we heard like 10seconds ago. On plants in the woods pabo!