• Part 17 - BLOSSOM •

You walked in to a fresh aroma. "This homely feeling."

Y/n : Wahh... This smells delicious!

Your aunt chuckled. You went in and put down your luggage with a great sigh of relief. "Finally." You freshened up, changed your clothes and walked into the kitchen.

Y/a : Thought you must be sick of having many different types of food. So I'm making simple rice and sujebi for dinner. Have some rest now, I'll call you later.

You nodded and went back to your room. Plopping yourself on the bed, you pulled up the blankets. A while later, you heard your phone ring. "I thought I had put it on silent?" You took it from the side table and answered the call right away.

📞

Taehyung: Hi! Can we meet?

Y/n : Why? What happened?

Taehyung: Didn't you get the message? The teacher has informed that we have to submit the assignment tomorrow.

Y/n : What?

You looked at the screen. "Oh. I had accidentally turned off the wifi." You turned it on and read the notification.

Y/n : Don't these people have any sense? Aish seriously. Ok , should I come over? Right now?

Taehyung: No don't. I'll uh.. I'll send you the adress of a café. Just come there , I'll bring the prints of the pictures we took too. It'll probably take an hour or so to complete. Also, wear a scarf or something. It's cold.

Y/n : Alright. Bye.

You were about to end the call.

Taehyung: Wait y/n ! I'll-

You heard some noise in the background.

Taehyung: I'll tell you the adress. It's XXX.

Y/n : Okay, it's close enough. I'll be there in 15.

📞

You got up. Took your wallet as well as your copy of the project. Don't forget the muffler!

Y/n : Aunt I have to go!

Y/a: But you just came!

Y/n : It's about the assignment. I'll be back in a few hours.

Y/a : Alright. Don't tire yourself! You've just returned-

Y/n : Yes aunt. Bye.

You gave a flying kiss and she shook her head while chuckling. You got down the building and realised the weather is quite cold. You walked all the way to the café. Taehyung was there already, wearing a white sweater and a brown coat. You smiled.

Taehyung: You're here! Let's sit down and get us some drinks till we discuss on this.

Y/n : Sure.

You both entered. The employee greeted Taehyung with a wide smile.

Employee: Hey Taehyung! Lost your way?

Taehyung: Haha. It's going well for you I suppose.

Employee: Sure is. So, you finally want a special?

Taehyung: N-no. She's my friend. We have a school project so..

He said, rubbing his neck awkwardly. You were confused as hell with what was happening.

Taehyung: Y/n , this is Sangwon. A friend of mine from middle school. I'll have the usual.

Sangwon : Hello y/n.