Chapter Twenty-Four 🌶

Elisheva was a moaning mess by the time Metcalf decided to take off his clothes. She needed him to fuck her right now. She didn't know if she had any more orgasms inside of her. Metcalf had already given her four with just his fingers and mouth. Her core was extremely sensitive, but he wouldn't stop. It was as if he couldn't stop.

"I love watching you come undone from my hands," Metcalf chuckled. He took his fingers from her sex and brought them to his mouth. His tongue darted out and licked at the juices dripping down his fingers. "Delicious."

Tears from her mind-shattering orgasms stained her cheeks as she looked up at him, pleading. She watched him step off of the bed and strip off his clothes. Everything about him was sexy. She squirmed against the restraints as her eyes traveled to his hard cock. She wanted to see what he would taste like. She would beg him if the fabric weren't in between her teeth.

Metcalf pumped his cock as he stood there smirking at her. "I could bust just from looking at you, Eva." He moved so he was once again kneeling in between her spread legs. He leaned down and swirled his tongue around her nipple as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, coating it in her juices.

Elisheva moaned and squirmed as he continued to tease her overly sensitive clit. She tried to beg him to fuck her, but the fabric muffled her voice. Her hips bucked, trying to get him into her.

Metcalf chuckled as he lifted his head and smiled at her. He untied the fabric from her mouth and kissed hard against her lips. "What are you trying to say, Princess?"

Elisheva took a deep breath. "Fuck me, please," she begged him. Her hips bucked against him again, needing him.

"As you wish." His mouth closed over hers, swallowing her scream as he shoved deep inside her. He didn't move momentarily, waiting for her body to get used to his size before he thrust deep and hard into her. "Fuck, Eva," he groaned as his thrusts became erratic. "I won't last long with your perfect cunt milking my cock."

Elisheva moaned at his words. She loved the way that he talked to her. The fire that burned in his eyes as he looked at her should have scared her, but it didn't. His looks only fueled the fire in her own body. "Metcalf," she moaned.

Metcalf moved to untie her limbs quickly before flipping her onto her hands and knees. He drove back into her hard. He reached around her waist and started to massage her clit. Elisheva forced her head into the pillow and moaned as loud as the fabric would allow her. Metcalf groaned as his hips pushed deep inside of her. "Fuck," he sighed. His movements stopped as he slowly pulled out of her. He laid on the bed and pulled her back to his chest. "I'm sorry," he breathed. "I couldn't stop."

Elisheva's eyebrows furrowed together. She took a deep breath as she realized what he had done. He had finished inside of her instead of pulling out. Nothing wrong could happen after this one mistake. Right? She took another deep breath, closed her eyes, and shuffled closer to him.

Metcalf rubbed her wrists gently. "Are you okay?"

Elisheva nodded. "I am, Metcalf."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" There was genuine worry in his voice. He knew he was rough with her, but Elisheva knew he would never intentionally hurt her.

Elisheva moved, so she was facing him. Her fingertips traced his jaw and lips. "You didn't hurt me, Metcalf. I promise." She pressed a soft kiss against his lips. "What you did was perfect."

Metcalf chuckled. "Really?"

Elisheva nodded. "Really."

Metcalf brushed her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Get some rest, Princess. We've got a lot of work to do if we're going to get your crown back."

--

Metcalf woke up before Elisheva. He could lay with her for days. He smiled down at her head on his chest and one of her legs draped over his waist. He rubbed his hand up and down her thigh. Taking a deep breath, he gently unwrapped her body from him and got off of the bed. He shoved his legs into his pants before shrugging his shirt over his head. Taking one last look at his world, he left the room.

Aden was leaning against Elisheva's door, his arms crossed over his chest. Metcalf's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his brother. "What do you want this early, Aden?"

Aden gave him a stern look as Metcalf passed him. Metcalf heard Aden fall into step behind him as they reached the kitchen. "When are you going to ditch her?"

"Excuse me?" Metcalf whirled around to face his brother.

Aden pinched the bridge of his nose. "Excuse me, I misspoke. When is she going to ditch you?"

Metcalf clenched his jaw. "Don't start with me, Aden. Let me enjoy this for right now. I don't know how this will end, but just let me enjoy this."

Aden stepped closer to him. "You don't know what you're getting into. Her parents sent you into exile, Metcalf. They didn't bat an eye in making you their scapegoat."

Metcalf leaned against the counter and took a deep breath. "Her parents, Aden. She didn't do that to me."

"You don't understand because you're blind, Metcalf." Aden leaned against the counter next to him. "She's just like them."

Metcalf shook his head. "No."

"She is, Metcalf. Maybe not now, but once she gets her throne back, she will be like her parents."

"Then why are you offering to help her get her throne back?" Metcalf countered.

Aden shrugged. "She'll be better than her evil sister."

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about me behind my back, Aden," Elisheva's voice came from around the corner. She walked toward them, her body wrapped in a thick shawl. "It's insulting." She gave Aden a stern look as she stepped in front of Metcalf.

Aden huffed. "Excuse me if I'm skeptical, Princess."

Metcalf wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled her against him. "Aden," Elisheva started. "I understand your concern, but I am not my parents. I had no idea what my parents had done to Metcalf. All I knew was what they told me and my sister."

"You didn't think to look into it?" Aden countered.

Elisheva sighed. "I was young, Aden, when this happened. I wouldn't have thought to look deeper into his case. I probably would have now, but it's in the past, Aden."

Aden rolled his eyes and huffed. "We'll see if you are different once you're seated on that throne." He pushed off of the counter and stalked out of the room.

Metcalf glared at his brother's back. "I have no idea what his problem is."

"Metcalf," Elisheva breathed as she cupped his cheek. "I understand where your brother is coming from."

Metcalf shook his head. "Don't do that, Eva. He doesn't deserve that."

"Metcalf," Elisheva said a little more sternly than before. "Your brother has been through a lot since you were exiled. He had to watch his brother go through a murder trial when he knew that you were innocent. He had to watch as you were taken away and probably believed that he would never see you again. Fast forward, another person from my family sent someone he loved into exile." She took a deep breath. "It would make sense that he would be suspicious of me."

"You're different," Metcalf responded.

Elisheva smiled at him, and his heart felt like someone was squeezing it. "He needs to see it."

Metcalf's arms tightened around her waist. "He will."