Chapter Twenty-Three 🌶

Elisheva let out a quick gasp as Metcalf picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He never stopped kissing her as he laid her on the twin-sized bed. His hands moved underneath her dress, bunching it around her waist. He slipped the dress off of her body quickly. "I promise I will buy you a beautiful new dress after you are safe," Metcalf growled in her ear.

Elisheva's skin felt hot wherever he touched her. Wherever his fingers trailed, they left hot sparks in their wake. His lips moved down the side of her neck and over her chest. His tongue swirled over her breasts before taking her right breast into his hot, wet mouth.

"Fuck, Metcalf," she moaned as she arched into him. "We're going to get caught." Her fingers ran through his hair, tugging on the ends.

"Then be quiet," Metcalf's voice was muffled as he continued to suck on her nipple.

Elisheva moaned. "I can't," she whined as she squirmed underneath him. His tongue swirled around her nipple once, twice, three times before sucking again.

Metcalf sat up quickly, leaving her body feeling cold from his absence. He stared down at her hungrily as his gaze raked down her body. Elisheva couldn't help her body's reaction to him. Her legs automatically spread open for him, causing a deep, guttural groan to fall out of his mouth. He got off the bed quickly. "Stay right here. Just like this." He turned and stormed out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Elisheva's eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the door. She didn't have to wait until the door opened again as Metcalf stalked into the room. Elisheva started to sit up when Metcalf gave her a stern look.

"I told you to stay put," he reminded her. He straddled her waist and held up the contents in his hands. Ropes.

"Where did you find ropes?" Elisheva asked him.

Metcalf chuckled. "Don't worry," he bent down and pressed his lips against hers. "I'll return them where I found them once we're done." He moved her hands above her head. "Do you trust me?"

Elisheva nodded quickly. "Yes," she breathed.

"Good girl." Metcalf took one of the ropes and tied it around her wrists. "Too tight?"

"No."

Metcalf hummed as he tied her wrists to the headboard. He moved down her body, kissing her skin as he moved. He used the rest of the rope to tie her ankles to the footboard, her legs spread open for him. "Fucking perfect," he growled as he looked down at her body.

Elisheva felt her skin light up under his gaze. She squirmed slightly against the restraints, testing them. She was able to move barely but couldn't get out. She would have to wait for Metcalf to decide when he would untie her. "How is this going to help me be quiet?" Elisheva knew she was more turned on about him tying her up than she would have liked to admit.

Metcalf's eyes snapped up to hers. Pure, dark hunger clouded in his eyes. He took a blanket from his side and held it before her. "Open your mouth," he commanded her. Elisheva did as she was told, entirely under his control as he pushed the fabric between her teeth and wrapped it around her head, tying it in the back. He moved to rest in between her legs. He knelt and growled. Two of his fingers moved in between her folds. "Fuck, Eva," he groaned. "So fucking wet for me."

Elisheva squirmed as she worked to control her moans. She knew the fabric would only muffle her sounds but not stop them. She didn't want anyone to catch her tied to this bed with Metcalf between her legs. He continued to move his fingers through her wetness before plunging them into her. Her back arched as he started to curl his fingers inside of her. He was way too good at this, she thought to herself.

"Look at me, Eva," Metcalf's voice was deep and husky as he commanded her. Elisheva did as he told her instantly. He rewarded her by running his tongue through her folds before getting to her clit. She groaned as he swirled her clit with his tongue before pulling it into his mouth, sucking instantly. He pulled away slightly as he sighed, "You taste fucking wonderful." His tongue flicked over her clit again. "So sweet. So fucking sweet."

Elisheva couldn't control her body as her hips began to grind against his face. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, but the second she did, she felt Metcalf move away. Her eyes popped open as she looked back down at him.

"I told you to look at me," he reminded her with a smirk. "Keep your eyes on me, Eva, and I'll keep going. If you look away or close your eyes, I'll stop. Understand?"

Elisheva nodded quickly. She needed him back in between her legs. She required his tongue. She needed his fingers. More than anything, she needed his cock. Her hips bucked as he ghosted his fingers over her sex.

"Good girl," he moaned as he pushed two of his fingers into her sex, curling them. Elisheva watched as he bent down and sucked her clit into his mouth. She worked hard not to scream as he continued to edge her closer to the finish line. Her hips bucked against his face as the fire in the pit of her stomach continued to build. She felt herself combust against him, not caring about the mess she had made.

"Fuck," Metcalf groaned as he flattened his tongue against her before sitting up. "That was amazing." Elisheva's hips bucked as he continued to pump his fingers inside her, his palm rubbing against her sensitive core. She whined against the fabric as she struggled against the restraints. Metcalf bent over her and pressed a soft kiss against her lips. "We're not done yet, my Princess. I don't know when I'll be able to touch you like this next time. I will take full advantage of tonight if it's all the same to you."

Elisheva moaned as his palm rubbed against her clit. She nodded her head. She knew what his fear was as it was hers. She needed him tonight and would make sure that they would get as many more nights as this one.