Epilogue 🌶️

Elisheva moved through the long, bright hall. Life was beginning to glow again in Glacius. In the short time that she was Queen, her sister had done a great deal of damage. Elisheva hadn't realized the full extent of her damage until she began to reverse Greta's damage to Glacius. The people were starting to thrive once again. Elisheva had sent her soldiers out to retrieve the people that Greta had expelled to Exilium, bringing them back home where they belonged. Food poured through the streets once more.

Her people were happy and safe once more. Elisheva had only been Queen a week, and there was still much more damage to be reversed.

Elisheva sighed as she continued to stride down the hallway. The large windows on either side of her indicated that the moon had risen high. She was done with her work for tonight and wanted to relax with her people. She reached the wing that held her sleep chambers and a large living quarter. She pushed through the two large iced doors, stepping into the living quarters.

Her first act as Queen had been to bring Aden's wife back to him. Manami sat comfortably beside her husband, Aden, on the plush couch. Both of their smiles were contagious. Her heart swelled as she smiled at them, inclining her head before moving to her room. She had plenty of time to get to know Manami. She knew that Aden needed her more right now, so she left them alone. Elisheva pushed open the door to her room and closed it behind her. Leaning against the door, she took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

"I was wondering when you'd come to bed," Metcalf gained her attention, his voice low and husky.

Elisheva turned her head to her love. He was leaning against his desk, arms crossed over his chest. The moonlight from the window at his back illuminated behind him. Her muscles clenched as she looked at him, her insides turning into lava as his eyes trailed over her body.

Metcalf pushed off of his desk and stalked over to her. He cupped her chin, tilting her head up to his as he kissed her softly. "You've been working hard, my Queen."

Elisheva wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to carry her body over to the bed, setting her down gently on the edge. "I have to," she replied. "Someone has to fix the mistakes that Greta had made." She took her crown off her head, placing it on the nightstand.

Metcalf nodded as he knelt to his knees in front of her. "You have been doing an amazing job at fixing those mistakes." He took her heels off of her feet, placing the shoes gently on the floor beside him. "You're amazing." He placed soft kisses along her right ankle, leading up her legs. Tire fires began to dance over her skin wherever his mouth touched. His hands moved over her legs, bunching her dress further up her thighs. He ran his lips over her skin, stopping at her knee before moving to her left ankle, giving it the same attention.

Elisheva squirmed slightly from his touch. "Metcalf," she breathed. She hated it when he teased her. She wanted all of him quickly. If she didn't, she felt that she would go up in flames.

Metcalf moved over her, wrapping an arm around her waist and moving them both to lay comfortably on the bed. His left hand moved up her leg and under her dress, reaching the area where she desperately wanted him. "Eva," he growled. "Nothing underneath?"

Elisheva's heart skipped a beat as his fingers brushed over her sex. "That was your rule," she gasped as his index finger pushed through her folds.

Metcalf growled. "Not when you are in court." He chuckled darkly. "Fuck." His finger pushed into her entrance, causing Elisheva to arch her back. "So fucking wet, my Queen." He moved away from her so he could take off his clothes.

Elisheva moved to do the same, rising to her knees and pulling her dress over her head. Her skin felt like it was on fire with the way Metcalf's hungry eyes roamed over her body. She ran her hands over his chest, trailing down until her right hand circled his shaft. Metcalf took a sharp intake of breath as he watched Elisheva bend down and run the tip of her tongue over his cock. She continued to run her tongue from his base up to his tip, then back down, repeating the motion until he was a moaning mess.

Elisheva felt powerful whenever she could make him feel like this. Her hand circled the base of his cock as she slowly moved her mouth over him, taking him as deep as she could.

"Fuck," Metcalf groaned as his hand bunched in her hair. He would always take control over every movement she made, but she loved every second. Metcalf slowly moved his hips, fucking her mouth with deliberate and careful thrusts. It wasn't long until she heard him growl, "I'm not fucking coming just yet." He pulled her hair, pulling his cock out of her mouth. He moved her so she was lying on her back. Metcalf knelt at the edge of the bed and dragged her to him, resting her knees over his shoulders.

Elisheva cried out as his mouth latched onto her sex. He was hungry, and he roughly ate her. Two fingers plunged deep into her, curling at the perfect spot. White spots danced in her vision as she came apart by his mouth and fingers. He continued to move his mouth over her until she came down from her high.

Metcalf stood up, moving them both back onto the bed. He flipped them so she was straddling his waist. Elisheva didn't waste any time as she sunk onto him. A moan left both of their lips as he filled her. He filled her deliciously, stretching her with the right amount of pain and pleasure. She rode him hard and fast, his hips bucking up into her.

It wasn't long until both of them exploded. Elisheva's skin felt like lava as she came down from her second orgasm. She fell against his chest, hugging his waist. His arms circled her back, holding her tight against him.

"I love you, Eva," Metcalf whispered into her hair. "I always will."

Elisheva smiled and nustled closer to his chest. "I love you, Metcalf."

"Long live the Queen."