Seeing him, a done look came over Taehyung's face as he realised that he had been tricked by his 4-year-old daughter, again.

He looked back at the person responsible who was giggling at him lowly standing on the bed, he nodded at her and motioned with his hand,
"Okay, I see you, now who will save you from me huh?" He said and Sa-Rang screamed as he jumped over the bed, held her and then started tickling her.

"Dadda n-no, Dadda, R-rang joke, D-dadda." She said in between her melodious laughter as she thrashed trying to push Taehyung away.

Jungkook smiled seeing how Taehyung was laughing along with Sa-Rang as he tickled her.

He kept the tray of food on the bedside table and scratched Bam's head who came to greet him as they both watched the adorable scene.

"Dad h-help, Rang need h-help." Sa-Rang screamed chuckling looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung's hands froze as his eyes widened, he looked back at Jungkook who was smirking at him,
"Listen, I was just playing.. Koo.." But bear was too late as the muscle bunny jumped over him and then he became a victim of the torturous tickling.

Loud laughter echoed in the house as Sa-Rang too helped Jungkook in tickling Taehyung.

They all had shifted into a house of their own a few years ago to have Sa-Rang have all the place she needed.

"Okay okay I lose, p-please I wanna breathe." Taehyung was finally spared as he begged them to, he lied on the bed on his back breathing heavily.

They all sat down on the bed to have their breakfast finally.

"No, little angel, you don't leave your carrots out, eat them." Taehyung softly scolded Sa-Rang as he saw her pushing her carrots onto Jungkook's plate.

"But Dad loves them, Rang just sharing Dadda, sharing is caring right Dad?" She said looking at Jungkook with expecting eyes.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then back at Sa-Rang, how could he ever resist those eyes? But he was a father now so he thought of something to pacify them both.

"Okay Dad will share with Rang, but we will both have half-half okay? Rang has to eat them to grow stronger like Dad right?" Jungkook said and Sa-Rang immediately nodded as she started eating the carrots.

Taehyung smiled at him holding his hands, Jungkook squeezed his hand back, both of them remembering a special promise they had made to each other,
"We'll be the best parents for her."

"Dad?" Sa-Rang called Jungkook who hummed at her while sipping his banana milk.

Taehyung snickered seeing his moustache with the milk but his smile dropped when even before he could use his thumb to wipe, his daughter wiped it away from Jungkook's upper lips and then licked her fingers off the milk.

Jungkook was shocked still as he stared at his daughter,
"What are you doing princess?" He asked lowly.

Sa-Rang looked at him and shrugged,
"Isn't this how Dadda does it?" She asked the innocent question that made Jungkook snap his head and glare Taehyung's soul out, the poor man just wanted the earth to swallow him at this point.

"Let's send her to school first then I'll see you." Jungkook warned him and he just gulped eating his breakfast silently until his daughter decided today was just not his day.

"Dad?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What does 'Fuck' mean?"

"Koo, listen to me baby, I d-didn't mean.."