55

I woke up and darren looked down he pecked my lips and started scratching my back lightly i stayed there since darren had put a blanket over me I was warm I rested there playing with his belt I stopped and just looked up at him while he kept scratching my back I stayed quiet allowing him to proceed with his meeting and not getting in the way plus I was very relaxed were after a couple hours they started to gather there stuff and get up darren looked down at me and smiled.

D- hi baby.

"Hii"

D- im sorry it took so long.

"Its ok I don't mind."

I climbed onto his lap and rested my head on his shoulder and he wispered in my ear.

D-miss me.

"Alot yes."

Even though I was beside him it wasn't the same because he wasn't paying attention to me so I was happy to have all of him right now.

D- your so pretty.

I smiled and looked at him in the eyes.

D- since you behaved I think you deserve a reward.

⚠️SMUT WARNING SKIP IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE <333333333⚠️
He leaned in kissing me and I immediately kissed back he picked me up resting me on the table he slid my underwear off and undid his pants still kissing me he started kissing me and pulled me down some I wimpered as he aligned himself with my entrance he pushed into me and I moaned.

"Fuck..."

He kept going In and out of me groaning as I moaned lightly he watched me arch my back.

"Shit your so fucking gorgeous your mine all mine."

He sped up and I moaned louder he pulled out and I whined he stood me up and bent me over the table he spread my legs apart and entered into me again and I gripped onto the side of the table as he sped up I whimpered and felt myself close he sped up and I was probably screaming at this point I felt myself cum him right after.

He pulled out and wiped me up then himself he pulled his pants up the helped me put on my underwear he adjusted my skirt and fixed my hair then kissed me.

"You know its a good thing I'm on the pill."

D- 50 50 baby one day you'll have to get off of it.

"True."

He smiled and we walked out making our way to the car.