41

"I can't marry you because I am to much work I'm scared of you leaving me."

Dar- no love, ill never leave you ever again and your never to much work we will get through this ok.

"I'll marry you."

He hugged me and I smiled.

"I love you."

Dar- I love you baby.

Darren hugged me kissing the top of my head.

Dar- we should talk about what you might expect ok?

I nodded and we sat on my couch.

Dar- well first I will be very very busy which means I can't always be with you like now but any free second I can I will spend it with you.

"I'm ok with that."

I smiled at darren and he gave me a peck.

Dar- you will see alot of body guards maybe it depends a personal one for you safety but you'll see them by my office door entrance and back doors.

"I'll be alright with that as long as your safe."

Dar- this one is very very important and if you change your mind about all of this I would understand ok?

"Ok."

Dar- you will be in as much danger as I am once you become my wife which means anywhere you go you will be in danger you will most likely watch me kill but let me tell you anyone I kill is for you for us.

"I'm willing to take the risk"

Darren brought me onto his lap and I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Dar- the last one is you'll have to move with me into a new house otherwise I can't keep you safe.

"I would love to do that."

Dar- I'm happy to hear that I'm gunna list some rules that I beg you to follow ok.

"Ok."

1. Don't ever leave without informing me of a bodyguard where your headed.

2. Never risk your life trying to help me in a hard situation.

3. My money is your money.

4. You won't run off out of anger ok.

"Got it!"

Dar- there's more but we'll work on them over time my baby.

"Darren I love you."

Dar- I love you darling.

We smiled at each other as he kissed me