54

I woke up and darren was awake looking at me.

"What."

I said that lightly before putting my hand over my eyes since it was bright.

D- what I can't admire my beautiful princess.

I rolled my eyes turning over but he turned me back over.

D- ahh the classic morning mood.

"Shut up and let me sleep please."

D- not a chance.

I groaned and dug my face into his chest and being my legs up to intertwine with his I pulled the covers up as I rested in his warm chest.

D- baby come on.

"I just want you to hold me please."

He chuckled and held me tightly.

D-  we have a meeting today we have to get up babes.

"You mean you have a meeting?"

D- no we.

"Oh, well I'll just pass."

He brought my chin up looking in my eyes.

D- not a choice pretty little lady.

I groaned but got interrupted by his lips on mine he deepened the kiss and I whined he pulled away and I rolled my eyes.

"This again."

D- it's not a punishment baby but if you get up ill reward you later after the meeting.

"How.."

D- that's for you to find out.

I whined as he got up I had his shirt on and he had a pair of shorts I pulled the covers off trying to get up bit failed falling luckily he quickly caught me.

D- you ok.

I nodded and he helped me up my legs sore.

D- let's get you in a warm bath it'll help yeah.

"Ok."

He picked me up bridal style and put me in the the tub taking the shirt off running the hot water I ended me falling asleep but when I woke up I was fully changed as he was buttoning up his shirt.

D- hiii there baby.

"Hiii."

I opened my arms signaling I wanted a hug and he smiled coming up to me hugging me.