chapter 36

I woke up and didn't feel darren I quickly got up panicking and looked back to darren standing there with a glass of water I collapsed on the couch in relief darren came over to me and climbed ontop of me.

Dar- I'm here I'm never leaving you again.

I signed hugging him he rested his head on my chest and I played with his hair.

Dar- do you want to get lunch?

"About that I'm going to get lunch with Madi is that ok?"

Dar- yea of course.

"How about dinner tonight?"

Dar- sure it's a date shawty.

I laughed and continued to play with his hair.

"I guess I'll dress up then since it's a date."

Dar- mhm.

I smiled and patted his back.

"I have to get ready I have lunchbwith Madi at 12:00."

Dar- ok.

I got out of the shower and went to my walk in closet I chose a black mini skirt I put on some black tights under and darrens button up shirt which smelt like his cologne I tucked it in my skirt and did my hair and makeup.

Time skip-

I waited for madi and waited and waited nothing she stood me up darren had dropped me up and I called him alittle sad.

Dar- what's up?

"Can you come get me?"

Dar- your done you just got there 40 minutes ago.

"She never came."

Dar- I'm on my way baby.

"Ok."

I hung up and waited on the curb some guy came up to me about my age.

?- hey there what's your name.

"Um y/n?"

?- you want to have some fun shorty.

"I'm ok thank you."

?- oh come one cutie.

They guy grabbed my arm and immediately I saw someone punch him in the face as he let go falling back darren hugged me checking me to make sure I was ok.

Dar- are you ok love hm?

"I'm ok he just grabbed me that's it."

Darren grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt.

Dar- touch her or another girl the way you just did and your dead you hear me.

The guy nodded terrified darren pushed him down and the guy got up running off darren lead me to the car he closed the door and I buckled up he did the same he started driving.

Dar- to be honest I expected that she looked like she felt bad for you but obviously had no intention on coming.

"Well now I know atleast I'm just going to block her."

Dar- if thats what you want then go ahead.

I did we ended up going to dinner we got seated and talked four 3 hours as we ate.