chapter 29

We were in the car now on our way back home when I asked darren a question.

"Darren."

Dar- what my love.

"Can we go get Draco a cupcake pleaseee"

Darren laughed.

Dar- yes we can go get him a cupcake

"Yayy"

Time skip-

We arrived back home and we walked up to Darren's room Draco was in his play pen darren opened the cupcake and gave it to him darren picked up one of my legs and took off my heel then the other I signed and stood there.

Dar- what wrong?

"I don't feel good."

Dar- let me run you a warm bath then I'll get you some medicine I think your getting sick gorgeous.

I dramatically signed and darren laughed he ran me a bath and I walked over.

"You know what will also make me feel better."

Dar- what love.

"If you got in with me."

Darren smiled

Dar- if thats what you want love ok.

We got undressed and we're now in the warm bath darrens bath was one of this big jacuzzi tubs so there was alot of space I was sitting with my back against darrens chest and we where talking about what our dream house would be together.

Dar- I don't want a big yard.

"Why not?"

Dar- well a big yard is alot of work.

"True but we could always get landscapers."

Dar- good point and I want kids with you  I want you to be able to be in the sun when I get home with our kids running in the yard.

I smiled and darren kissed me it was a decently long kiss.

"Just to let you know I want no more then 2 kids."

Dar- only 2?

"Yes 2."

Dar- how about 3.

"3 is alot baby."

Dar- but what if we get 2 Boys I want a girl to 3rd times the charm.

I smiled.

"Ok 3 kids max."

Dar- we'll see about that.

"Darren seriously 3 kids take it or leave it."

Dar- I'll take the 3 kids then add more on.

I laughed.

"No sir."

Dar- fine whatever makes you happy mi amore.

I smiled and we kept talking for another 40 minutes.

When we got out I just threw on Darren's white button up shirt nothing else but his shirt covered just right under my butt I got in bed and darren put on a scary movie the nun to be exact I got hot mid movie and took my shirt off.

Darren stared at me for awhile I laid back down and darren kissed me the movie still playing his hands lead to my waist and brought me ontop

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
(If your not comfortable skip this part <3)

My hands slid down to his shorts and i started pulling them down he took them off and I slid my self down under the covers my mouth wrapped around the tip and I slowly inched myself down he wrapped my hair in his hand pulling slightly I moaned and took him all he groaned as I licked the tip he brought me up and I kissed him.

"I'm in control this time."

Dar- as you wish princess.

I adjusted myself at his entrance but teased him.

Dar- God y/n....you don't know what you do to me.

I smirked as I continued to tease him.

Dar- your so wet love.

I sank myself down only at the tip and moaned he tried pushing me down more but I didn't budge I slowly inched myself down more and more.

"Yk I saw you carved your name."

Dar- oh yea.

"Mhmm"

I started moving myself up and down as I moaned darren helped me move faster I left hickeys all over his neck we both hit our orgasm with a moan Darren pulled out and we laid back down breathing heavily while we finished the movie.