36

We talked it out for about 1 hour and a half and we decided we where ok with forgiveness and being freinds I offered him to come over to my place for the night so we could catch up we walked to my car and got in.

"Click it or ticket darren liang."

Darren chuckled buckling up.

"Thank you sir I have to go somewhere rly quick for my boyfriend I want to leave him something he's on vacation I didn't feel like going."

I drove and we spoke and it felt good it felt realizing like for once in these 5 years all my weight and worry have gone and I missed him do much I wasn't going to deny it.

Dar- why didn't you want to go?

"I don't know he said it was in the middle of no where so how the fuck is that vacation."

I laughed and darren did aswell.

Dar- that's suspicious.

"I thought so to but then I was like nah I'm just being over dramatic."

Dar- no that's defo sketch.

I looked over to Darren's hands.

"What the fuck happened to your hands.."

Dar- some guy burned me with cigarettes.

"I'm so sorry darren.."

Dar- don't be I'm ok I'm here it's all ok now.

I smiled but my heart ached for him.

We got out since Gabe wasn't here it was no big deal if darren came in Gabe never cared I threw a party at his house and forgot to tell him and he got mad cause I didn't invite him we walked to his front door and opened it we where bombarded by loud screaming and groans me and darrens eyes shot open and we looked toward each other there was gabes groans and a women's moans we slowly walked over I stopped at the door and I grabbed darren hand he kissed my hand and we listened to make sure it was what we thought I looked at darren with my eyebrows furrowed.

~oh fuck Gabe keep going yes!~

I felt my eyes water and we slowly opened the door my eyes shot open darrens jaw dropped as I watched a girl ride my boyfriend.

Me and darren said the same thing.

"What the fuck..."

Dar- what the fuck...

I stood there my tears rolling down my face.

Dar- what the fuck man.

Gabe immediately pulled the girl off and got up quickly getting changed.

"Your fucking cunt.."

Gabe- y/n it's not what it looked li-

Dar- no it's not my place to say anything but your a fucking dumb ass for cheated on a girl like y/n don't come to her with that shit that it's not what it looks like cause to us it seemed like you where fucking the shit out of that girl.

"Your a fucking peice kf garbage Gabe honestly I trusted you I gave you my body I gave you everything and you fucking broke that there is a grand difference between you and darren darren left to save me you left to fuck some bitch and cheat on me."

?- honey I am so sorry this fucker never mentioned him having a girlfriend I am so sorry I hope you honestly beat the fuck out of this little cheater I promise I would never hook up with someone who was with someone have a good night loves.

Darren nodded and I thanked the girl who was actually very nice.

"You can come by next week and get your shit from my apartment you fucking retard."

Darren walked up to him and punched him in the face then we walked out.