chapter 30

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache I groaned in pain and darren woke up and checked on me

Dar- y/n are you ok love?

"My head is killing me my throat hurts and I'm freezing."

Darren got up and walked over to me he felt my forhead and then went to the bathroom.

Dar- ok baby your body is burning up I know your rly cold but you have to get in a cold bath ok.

I nodded and darren carefully picked me up he set me down on the counter.

Dar- is this ok?

He pointed to the shirts that I had on and I nodded again holding my head in pain he took the shirt off and set me in the bath I winced at how cold it was and darren comforted me.

Dar- I'm going to get you some Tylenol I'll be back ok.

"Ok."

I got rly tired and rested my head on my arm on the side of the bath I was woken up by darren caressing my arms I woke up and he put the Tylenol in my mouth then gave me a drink of water he sat on the sid of the tub and i rested my head on his lap.

Time skip-

I woke up and was in bed I opened my eyes and all the boys including ty and Kane where leaning over me.

"What the fuck leave me alone."

I covered my face with the blankets.

Oli- yep she's sick alright.

Ty- who's going to the store with me to get medicine?

All the boys except Justin went darren told him to stay with me in case I need anything he sat next to me in bed and spoke.

Jp- are you gunna die?!

"No I'm not I'm just sick and you should go you will get sick to."

Jp- if you go down I go down with you y/n.

I started laughing but ended up coughing.

Justin dramatically signed and hugged me.

Jp- it's ok y/n I'll die with you.

Justin dramatically cried and I sat up smacking him in the back of the head.

Jp- ok ok she's definitely dieing.

"IM NOT DIEING jp"

Justin signed and grabbed Draco.

Jp- sorry y/n baby Draco can risk it he'll be in my room.

"NOT MY BABY."

JP- IM SORRY.

When Justin turned around all the boys where standing there staring.

Jp- guys Draco can't risk it...

"GIVE ME MY BABY DRACO BACK BITCH."

I got out of bed and smacked Justin again on the back of the head.

Jp- SHES GETTING OBLIVIOUS HURRY SHES TURNING INTO A ZOMBIE.

All the boys walked out except seb and darren and Justin seb grabbed Draco and handed him to me I hugged seb and he kissed my head then gave me a teddy bear I went back to bed and Draco cuddled up by me and Justin and darren hung out in darrens room darren came to and made me sit up.

Dar- open baby you need the throat spray.

"No...Justin save me."

Justin walked over to me hugging me.

Jp- if you make her take that you'll have to make me first.

Darren steppped closer and told Justin to open then.

Jp- sorry y/n can't save you this time!

Justin ran to Darren's set up and darren kissed my lips.

Dar- it will be quick baby I ordered you your favorite smoothie if you take your medicine you can have it ok.

I signed and darren sat down I climbed onto his lap and he leaned my head back he sprayed the spray and I gagged at the taste darren gave me a sip of water then gave me a cup full of cold and flu liquid medicine I drank a whole bottle of water to wash down the taste and rested my head on darren should and my arms around his neck he stood up still holding me and he grabbed a blanket Justin moved his set up into darrens room so they could play darren handed me my smoothie and sat down on his gaming chair I sat side way on him and he covered me up with the blanket and held my smoothie as he played and I sipped my smoothie.