chapter 23

I arrived to my house and got my makeup and clothes and toothbrush and other essentials I put them into the car and drove to the boys house they boy where gone except seb he walked out hugging me once before opening the door where Draco was.

Seb- AWHH YOU GOT HIM A CAR SEAT.

I giggled and seb undid his seat belt treating him like a kid he got him out of the car seat and took him to his room I quickly ran inside to the kitchen setting up the camera and sitting down in the kitchen right as darren arrived he walked over to me and started faking crying only darren was here the other boys went to eat.

Dar- love? What happened?

"I-i can't tell you."

Dar- you can tell me doll.

"When I was- was at the store I lost- d-draco."

Dar- hey hey baby it's ok its not your fault well find him Shh it's ok princess where was the last place you had him love.

"Oh yk just with seb."

I laughed running upstairs darren chasing after me I quickly opened sebs door hiding behind him.

"He's trying to kill me."

Dar- y/n your the one that ran come here.

Seb- what's going on go on y/n.

I slowly walked closer to darren and darren threw me over his shoulder.

Dar- dracosit him for a few would yuh?

Seb nodded and darren carried me to his room he closed the door and sat down throwing me over his leg.

⚠️ not smut but alittle steamy if your not comfortable with it just skip ahead alittle⚠️

I tried to get up but darren pushed me down lifting my skirt he smacked my ass once and spoke.

Dar- this is for what y/n.

"I don't know.."

Dar- y/n for what.

"For lieing.."

Dar- correct your safe word is red if you need me to stop just say red understood.

"Yes."

Dar- yes what y/n.

"Yes i understand darren."

Dar- when you get punished it's sir y/n not darren.

"Yes sir."

Dar- now count to 5.

"1.."

Darren hit me for every second I counted

Dar- count y/n.

"2..."

"3.."

His hits got harder every time and I felt my eyes water.

"4..."

Dar- count y/n.

"5..."

Darren ran his hand over where he hit me then pulled my skirt back down I sat on my knees right infront of him and he wiped the tear that ran down my cheek.

Dar- good girl.

He helped me up and we brought all my things up and put away darren fell asleep and I changed into a pair of my silk pajamas and threw on Darren's hoddie I walked to sebs room and grabbed Draco putting on his pajama I got him to try them on once I tried taking them off he didn't let me I chased him around and when I finally reached him he bit my finger and I winced and fell down the stairs loudly darren came running to me I assume woken up by the loud sounds he helped me up.

Dar- baby what happened your fingers bleeding what happened.

"Draco bit me but I'm ok."

Darren got up quickly looking for Draco and I followed behind.

Dar- you stupid ferret.

"Calm down he's little he doesn't know just leave him."

Darren grabbed Draco by his fur pulling him up roughly and Draco cried.

"DARREN STOP YOUR HURTING HIM."

I walked up thr stairs following him as Draco winned darren threw him into his play pen and yelled at him.

Dar- BAD DRACO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN UNDERSTOOD YOU STUPI-

"DARREN WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

Darren turned around in shock I had never yelled at him like I did just then.

"It was a accident he's little he didn't know any better and you didn't have to grab him like that he doesn't know any better!"

Darren walked out slamming the door and Draco was curled up into a little ball in his play pen winning I picked him up gently and he licked my finger where be bit me I brought him to the restroom and put a bandage on my finger I then brought him to Darren's bed Draco still in he's pjs I laid down and set him on the bed he cuddled up into a ball infront of me and I silently cried while caressing him.

Time skip-

I was still sobbing while caressing Draco I heard the door open and I ignored it I still sobbed quietly someone moves my hair out of my face and I knew it was darren he sat next to me my back turned away from him.

Dar- I'm sorry...

Dar- please baby I'm sorry I know I should've listened and I shouldn've grabbed him like tha-

"I just want space darren."

I grabbed Draco gently and he woke up I let him choose a new outfit so he wouldn't be to upset I changed him and put on his little shoes I grabbed his leash and put it on and darren watched me the whole time.

Dar- are you leaving me..?

"No darren I'm just getting some space it's probably best for Draco he's alittke upset aswell."

I walked out and walked to olis room nocking.

Oli- come in!

"Hey oli boli."

Oli- well hello there gorgeous girl what up.

"Me Draco where wondering if you wanted to come to get a cupcake with us."

Oli- I would love to and wow look at Draco with the fit spoiled little man aren't you.

I laughed and we slid our shoes on going in our pajamas that for some reason matched.