chapter 26

I finished up breakfast well more like Ryan's left overs but I went to talk to darren who was in his bedroom I walked upstairs I left Draco downstairs I walked into the room and darren was changing.

Dar- well hello there darling.

"Hellooo"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Dar- what's up.

"2 things first wait actually 3 things 1 I have work today I dont have a choice."

Dar- mhm..

"2 can I use your shower?"

Dar- you don't have to ask y/n my stuff is your stuff.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

Dar- and 3?

"Can you drive me to work pleaseee."

Dar- ok, under one condition.

"Mhm?"

Dar- you go out to dinner with me tonight.

"DEALLLLL"

Darren laughed and kissed me I took a shower and changed into a pair of jeans I hadn't chose a top yet and darren handed me one of his white button up shirts.

Dar- wear it for me love?

I nodded and he slid it on my arms then buttoning it up he pecked my lips and I slid on some white stilettos  as I sat on the floor infront of darrens mirror and did my makeup and hair.

Dar- you back doesn't hurt from sitting down there love?

"Alittle bit no biggie though."

Darren smiled and picked up his phone I finished my makeup with nonetheless rare beauty liquid blush I got up checking my outfit once more I grabbed my purse and darren got up he grabbed my hand and I smiled.

Dar- I'll watch our son Ryan said he already tour up a bag of flour in the kitchen so unless you want your office all trashed and torn up then it's for the best.

"Geez he's a handful and yes that would be great if he's not to much trouble."

Dar- nope no trouble at all my little guy could never be I think...

I laughed as darren slid his shoes on baby Draco ran up to me and I picked him up hugging him and giving him a peck.

"Be a good boy for Dada ok draco Mayne we can convince him to get you a cupcake later on hm."

Draco wiggled his little legs and I set him down darren chuckled as we walked put to the car.

Time skip-

Darren pov-

I dropped y/n off at work and went to a furniture store I loaded the box into the car and went to target I bought a bunch of makeup and skincare products and when I got home I carried everything up Draco following me he wouldn't stop bitting the tools I needed so I out him in his play pen and he cried i felt bad and let him out I finished building a vanity and placed it on one side of my room I set up some organizers and turned on the mirror to make sure it worked it did I filled up all the drawers and organizers with makeup and hair stuff I noticed y/n struggling to curl her hair aswell so I also ordered her a beach waver and a dyson air wrap curler and strainer as well as a blow dryer that was dyson aswell I smiled at my work and picked up Draco.

I changed into a decent outfit before picking up Draco while I was at target I found a little ferret tuxedo and I put it on him he wiggled around and I spoke.

Dar- let's go get your beautiful mom what do you say hm.

Draco winned and I smiled I put him in his car seat that I moved to the back and started driving.

(SUPRISE SUPRISE SHAWTYYSS
🤭 did I get you guys did I did I don't get me wrong you guys are so sweet for caring about my mental help but like I had to do a little trick 😏 I'm so good at pranks right.....I hope 😔 otherwise that'd embarrassing...)