35

The movie finished and I was being woken up I opened my eyes and it was regie he was crying?

"Regie your crying?"

Reg- I'm so sorry....

I got up and he immediately hugged me darren stood to the side and Kane also apologized we talked it all put and they made me walk with darren we where walking outside down the side walk at night and it was silent for awhile.

"Why did you leave me.."

We stopped walking and turned towards each other.

"Y/n im going to tell you the truth and it's going to hurt it will you may not even belive me."

"Just fucking tell me and don't come up with bullshit cause I'll find out."

Darren nodded.

Dar- y/n my dad is God this sounds so fucking stupid but my dad is in a mafia.

"Ok?"

Dar- well my dad sent me on a mission..

"You had to kill..?"

Dar- yes....I had to kill I had to kill a innocent little girl with her dad or else you where going to die..

"Me? Why me?"

Dar- that's how mafia works they take advantage of who you value most to get what they need they told me if I didn't do as they said you would be dead my dad gave me no choice I was obligated to do it I knew if I told you you would follow me and I couldn't risk that I could've never lived with myself if something happened to you the only choice I had was to leave with put telling you and I get I should've left a note that was fucked up I know but you where in enough danger I loved you I still do.

"Wait then that means you did you you- you did all that for me..."

Dar- yes.

"I can't say I forgive you completely because I hurt so much and our baby is gone but I can forgive you for half of all of this and thank you for saving me and also I'm sorry for acting like a bitch at the mall the other day..."

Dar- I dont blame you you've been through alot and I'm sorry I was the cause of it."

"No, no don't say that you made me happy I loved you I still do darren that will never change its not your fault you saved me..."