chapter 14

Song for this chapter- American by lana del rey🫶

"Darren...I'm"

I couldn't take the sharp pain that stabbed me right in the heart the pain of knowing I was going to hurt him but yet there was nothing I could do.

Dar- y/n?

"I'm moving."

Dar- that's what you were trying to say?

I nodded.

Dar- ok whats the catch or like why were you so worked up to tell me that?

"Umm I am moving just not somewhere in LA..."

Dar- what...?

I nodded.

Dar- were?

"Paris."

Dar- why?

"There's no reason for me to stay here anymore you were the only reason I was here."

Dar- oh well then stay for me?

I nodded.

"I can't anymore darren we can't keep holding each other back anymore."

Dar- I thought we were forever why are you leaving me please.

"I love you I really do and if we are meant to be we will see each other again one day who knows what the future has for us."

I kissed darren on the cheek before standing up walking off to my car I felt bad sad even but if we are meant to be we will meet each other again.

I got in my car driving off back home once I arrived I took my keys out grabbed my purse and phone walking up to the elevator.

Time skip-

I was finishing packing up the last room which was my bedroom I took the last thing off my shelf which was a plant putting it into a box closing up the box I grabbed my purse keys and phone again leaveing the boxes there for the movers I signed taking one last look at my apartment I turned back to the door closing it for the last time and going down the elevator once more in hopes it would take longer when I arrived to the lobby I went up to the desk.

Rachel- hey y/n what's going on is there someone bothering you!

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm just turning in my keys."

Rachel- your moving!?

"Yea."

Rachel- aww you were always my favorite were to y/n?

"Paris."

Rachel- wow...that's amazing well...bye y/n.

I waved turning my back and walking out the doors I walked to my car and the boys were there.

Oli- your leaving?

I nodded.

Justin- were going to miss you.

Ryan walked up to me hugging me then the rest of the boys joined the hug after a bit they broke the hug.

Kane- bye y/n..

I waved to all of them giving them one last smile as I got into my car I drove off.

2 days later-

I drove to Paris for the fun of it and when I arrived I loved it I drove up to my new house yes house its beautiful I parked in the driveway as I took the key out and got out.

I walked into the house looking around.

(Sorry for this babes)

2 years later~

I was at work as a interior designer I loved it I left everything in LA well except one thing...Darren.

I thought I would have seen him by now but no we haven't called texted or seen each other since when I left same goes for the boys I lost hope of us ever working out after a year I had to force myself to move on and focus on me for a bit I went on a date once or twice but I guess nobody's been in my interest sometimes I hope that maybe darren would show up at my door but I guess he doesn't have a reason to be in Paris so that would never happen I still love him and I have a feeling that's never going to leave my body but this morning I woke up at 5 I took a refreshing shower and slipped myself in a flowy blue dress with some black heels I dried my hair and let it fall on my shoulders I did a simple makeup look and grabbed my necessities before locking my front door and getting into my new car which was a porsche I sped off.

Time skip at work~

I parked in my parking spot which had my name on it I walked into the huge building and was greeted by all my workers yep this building belongs to me I went to my office sitting down at my desk and hanging my purse on the back of the door.

Chloe- miss y/n you have a client at 11 am today.

"I don't remember having any today Chloe"

Chloe- correct ma'am that's because you didn't but Dianna called in last minute for a family emergency and everyone else is booked up ma'am I apologize.

"Don't it's alright I had nothing planned anyway, I'll be ready at 11."

The sweet receptions smiled at me.

Chloe- ok in the mean time would you like me to get Abigail to pick you up brunch?

"That's ok I don't have a big appetite today."

Chloe- ok then I'll leave you to it.

She smiled and I smiled back waving as she walked out I took a glance at a sheet of paper I had to fill out I reached for it grabbing a white pen from the drawer beneath I had 25 minutes till my 11 o'clock appointment so I had time to fill the paper out I finished filling it out and cleaned up my desk before the client arrives right at 11 I headed out of my office and into the lobby as I walked there I spoke to a couple people when I arrived at the desk I handed Chloe the packet of paper that I filled out.

"Could you get the sent to Eleanor."

Chloe- of course ill do that now.

I smiled at her then turned around to my client standing there.