chapter 37

( credits go to @regie_rose123) got back to my house and I went to shower I started with my face soap and took a nice shower.

Darren pov-

I was looking around y/ns room admiring her aesthetic and her room was so calming there was a journal on her desk and I walked up to it unaware it was her journal I got alittle curious which I knew I shouldn't be going through her journal but I wondered what she thought in the gorgeous head of hers I flipped the pages and started reading what I read made my heart ache.

~I tried cutting myself multiple times today the worst that happened was I passed out I can't fucking die and I don't understand why I want to die I want to leave I don't want to be here and the more I try cutting my wrist my arms my thighs the less pain I feel when all my attempts fail I don't know why I'm still here and it hurts..~

I felt myself close to journal quickly putting it back as I hear her walk put.

Y/n pov-

Darrens face looked terrified and hurt I asked him what's wrong.

"What's the matter?"

Dar- oh nothing I just tripped.

"Ok..."

Dar- is it ok if ryan seb and Oliver come over?

"Sure."
I smiled and he smiled back at me.

Time skip.

Darren talked with the boys outside for awhile and I was on the couch watching TV the boys came in and sat on the couch staring at my ryan looked like he was crying.

Dar- y/n pause the TV for a minute love.

I did as he said and sat up tapping my mini ugg boots on the floor.

Ry- y/n baby roll your sleeve up.

My eyes shot open and I pulled my sleeves down more.

Oli- y/n please.

I put my head down.

Ry- guys give me a minute yeah?

The boys nodded and walked out and ryan came over to me sitting on his nees infront of me.

Ry- roll your sleeves up baby.

I looked at him in the eyes his eyes glassy I gave him my arm and he slowly rolled up my sleeve revealing all my cut scars on my wrist up he looked at them for awhile and back at me.

Ry- did you do this to yourself baby girl.

I nodded my eyes filling with tears.

Ry- why baby why did you do this hm?

Ryan spoke to me calmly as a tear went down his face.

"I- I didn't want to l-live.."

Ryan kissed my scars one by one and brought me into his chest as I silently cried he let go of me and seb and oli came in.

Seb- can we see baby sis.

I nodded and seb looked at oli after taking a look st my scars.

Oli- why darling why did you do that to yourself.

"I wanted to die.."

I cried and oli and seb brought me down to hug them they both hugged and and after a bit darren came in.

Dar- come here love.

I sat on Darren's lap sideways and he spoke.

Dar- can I see baby.

I nodded and showed him my arms he cried and looked at me.

Dar- why did you do this why did you hurt yourself precious.

I cried.

"I wanted to die."

Darren took my arm and started kissing my scars he slid up my other sleeves and kissed those to he looked at my thigh and rested his hands.

Dar- did you do it here too.

I nodded yes as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry."

Dar- no baby don't say sorry you had every right to do it baby girl please next time you want to do something come to me darling promise me.

"I promise."

Darren hugged me and picked me up bridal style laying me in bed he got in next to me and brought me ontop of him I rested my head on his chest a D my arms around him he scratched my back lightly it always seemed to relax me I fell asleep on him finally getting a good night's rest.