chapter 42

It's been a week and I was finishing packing up my room darren came up hugging me from behind kissing my neck.

Dar- miss me?

I hummed and smiled and signed I was currently in a fight with my freind group.

Dar- what baby talk to me.

"It's nothing It's a silly argument."

Dar- it's not silly if your upset about it doll.

Darren brought me to sit on the floor next to him as the sun beamed in hitting my legs.

Dar- talk to me you know I'm here to listen and if you don't want me to give you advice on it that's ok too.

"Maybe advice would help me."

Dar- talk to me gorgeous.

"It's just my freinds where talking about her break up which happens atleast once a month she gets with some and breaks up the guy she got with was my guy bsf I've been freinds with him since we where baby's but lost contact well she said the reason they broke up was because of me hanging around him to much and the rest of my freind started bombarding me with messages that I was a bitch ugly and a fucking terrible freind and I should kill myself and stop stealing her boyfriends when I mentioned I didn't know she felt that way and that I was in a relationship she called me a lier and a excuse maker sometimes it feels like im just there to make there insecurities petty because my sh is funny to them and honestly it feels like im not even a freind it feels like im there for them to have something to joke about."

Darren turned my face to look at him as a tear when down my face he wiped it and pecked my lips.

Dar- y/n when are you going to learn your the most beautiful girl I've ever met you deserve the entire universe but yet nobody deserves even a part of you, your to pure for this world and sometimes it hurts me to look into your innocent eyes and know I've put you through so much as well as everyone those idiots look at you and see what they can't have your beauty, your happiness your beautiful outstanding body your perfectly tinted cheeks and your clear skin your eyes are pure and filled with so much hope that looking into them can make me feel like nothing can stop me y/n I'll never stop loving you baby never."

Darren brought me into his chest as I silently cried.

Time skip-

I was bring my box into our new house and darren had some meeting to attend I made him some lunch but decided to text him since I just wanted to talk to him I was alone so I was quite lonely.

"Hi"

Hey what's up pretty girl.

"Idk I just miss you."

Oh yeah.

"Yeah."

I miss you more baby girl.

"I'm glad anyway are you hungry?"

Yea but I can't leave the meeting.

"I made you lunch if you want it?"

Ofc I do come by 🫶.

"Ok see you soon 🥰."

😘 see you.