chapter 28

We arrived at the restaurant and darren pulled out a throat spray from hid console he walked over to my side and unbuckled me.

Dar- ok baby your going to lean your head back open your mouth and ill spray it at the back if your throat ok gorgeous.

I raised a eyebrow.

Dar- that's for later love.

Darren winked at me and I smiled I leaned my head back and darren sprayed it once he sprayed it I coughed.

"I don't like that shit it taste nasty."

Darren smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Dar- you'll feel better though love.

I nodded my head no and he bent down and hugged me I kissed his cheek and he looked at me.

Dar- I'm going to get a umbrella so you dont get wet I'll have to carry you or your feet will get wet is that ok love.

I nodded and he smiled he opened the trunk and got out a umbrella he opened it and I grabbed it he carefully picked me up and held me tight to make sure he doesn't drop me I held the umbrella over him aswell as I didn't want him getting wet I looked up at him and signed.

"Darren."

Dar- hm

"I think no I know I'm in love with you.

Dar- I knew from the start that I loved you baby.

I smiled and hugged him once we got to the door he carefully set me down and a group of girls where looking at us laughing.

"Is there something you want to say?"

?- bitch I wasn't talking to you.

Darren turned around his anger was obvious.

"Well you clearly have some shit to talk that your looking straight at us laughing so speak bitch."

?- I didn't say anything.

Dar- or maybe your to pussy to admit you did.

The girl put her hair up and walked up to me darren held my hand she tried smacking me but darren pulled me back by my waist in time and the girl stumbled her freind stood there watching.

"2 can play that game."

?- then come on then whore.

Darren grabbed me and turned me around.

Dar- baby I don't want you to get hurt.

"I got this baby don't worry."

Darren nodded and stood there worried I put my hair up and stepped closer.

"Ok come on then stupid ass."

The girl smacked me and I pulled her by her hair and punched her in the face a couple times she also pulled me by my hair and I kept punching her she wasn't getting any hits in and started bleeding she did eventually get one hit on my lip which did bleed alittle 2 security guards pulled us apart and she tried to get loose I managed to grab her hair once more and darren picked me up over his shoulder he set me down and pinned me to a brick wall I tried to get loose and he didn't budge.

Dar- breathe baby come on its ok breathe.

I stood there and looked into his eyes he wiped my lip with his thumb and I wrapped my arms around his waist he wrapped his arms around my upper body and I rested my head on his chest one if the security guards came up to us and spoke.

Sec- ok honey are you alright.

I nodded and darren sat down on a bench he brought me onto his lap sideways and he held my waist against his body.

Sec- ok loves so we checked the security system and it was absolutely not your fault darling we apologize for the inconvenience you can put chargers on them fir assault if you like.

"No it's alright."

Darren kissed my cheek

Sec- sir are you alright that's a nice save you did BTW.

Darren laughed alittle.

Dar- I'm alright can we get a ice pack for her lip though.

Sec- ofc I'll get you that right away my security will escort you to you table if you'd like.

We nodded and darren helped me up holding my hand we got escorted to a booth they gave darren a ice pack and he sat next to me he carefully put the ice pack on my lip and I winced he kissed my forhead and I looked at him.