cant go

I thanked Darren and kissed him as we walked hand in hand down to see more shops.

"Don't you have to film with the boys or something?"

Dar- careful princess I might think you want me to go.

My stomach went into a huge ball when he called me that but I tried to play it off.

"Anyway,no it's just you said you wouldn't be able to come today so I figured..."

Dar- yes but when I told them that you asked they got excited and told me to go.

I laughed slightly of the thought of the reaction the boys had.

Darren threw one of his arms around my shoulder and we kept walking.

Later~

It was now 8:00 pm so it was dark out and Darren decided he would take me out to eat.

Dar- I think you'll like it here baby.

"I'll be the judge of that."

Dar- bro..

"I'm kiddingg baby and don't call me bro."

Dar- ok I'll call you my queen.

"You would have to marry me to call me that."

Dar- yikes nevermind then I don't plan on doing that.

"What the fuck?"

Dar- just kidding gorgeous I do plan on it but not anytime soon.

I smiled looking up at him kissing his lips.

Time skip-

We had just finished eating so now we are just talking.

Dar- so,do you have college this week or nothing?

"Nothing this week,by choice though."

Dar- how come?

"Well..I just need a break."

I smiled.

Dar- hm,ok I see.

"Yep..."

Dar- so about the text you sent me.

I leaned in closer to him.

"Oh yea,I meant that."

I got up grabbing my purse walking off as we had already payed i felt Darren heated but it gave me some satisfaction as I walked out I finally got to the car I felt a pair of hands quickly turn me around and someone lean down at me....which was Darren.

Dar- do you think it's a joke hm.

"I don't know do i."

I pulled him down by his black tie raising one of my thighs to  his waist he held my thigh in place as he kissed me one of his hands on his car I continued to kiss him before we heard a whistle.

Ryan- you've got to be kidding.

We broke the kiss I looked over and Darren groaned before looking over he set my thighs down and held my hand as we walked closer to all the boys.

Ryan- well,what are the odds.

Oli- were you guys like just.

Regie- they were totally gunna fuck just then.

Kane Justin and seb laughed.

Dar- first off what are you guys doing here second no we weren't not here anyway.

I cleared my throat.

Jp- we were getting some ice cream your down right ok great.

Justin pulled my hand and we all started walking Darren walked behind me we got to the ice cream shop and we were all looking at the menu I could sense someone staring at me so I looked over and sure enough there was a guy sitting at a table staring at me and a couple inches beside me stood darren already death staring him I cleared my throat which brought darren back darren walked behind me I looked up and darren kissed my lips I smiled before the boys started ordering after we all ordered we found a table and darren brought me a chair from another table.