chapter 25

I woke up and Draco and darren where asleep I walked downstairs and got shocked to see ty there with flowers I ignored him and walked past and sat by ryan in the kitchen ryan gave me the rest of his cereal and ty sat down infront of me.

Ty- y/n..

"What."

I looked at ryan and he nodded signaling to talk that's its ok.

Ty- I owe you the biggest apology and I don't expect you to accept it there is something you need to know.

"Ok so say it then."

Ty- I should've touched you ever that wasn't appropriate of me and I apologize deeply for that.

"That's ok it just left a bruise nothing big but why did you even yell at me?"

Ty- so you might find this shocking or you saw it coming.

"Ok..?"

Ty- have you ever wonderd why oli and seb look like you.

"No not rly."

Ty- well you have the patience of oli and you look just like him but you also look like seb.

"Ok your point?"

Ty- y/n there your half siblings.

"What?"

Ty- oli and seb did a blood test and there real dad is your dad y/n..

"B-but that would mean there mom cheated on there dad and my dad cheated on my mom..."

Ty- I'm sorry y/n the reason I was so stressed about you leaving was because Sebastian was lussed and I didn't want him to yell at you but I didn't realize I did exactly what he would've done.

"It's ok so let me get this straight oli and seb are my brothers we have the same dad."

Ty- yes ma'am..

"Do they know?"

Oli and seb walked in and ryan handed me a glass of orange juice.

Ty- everyone knows y/n.

Seb- where so sorry y/n..

"It's not your guy's fault."

Oli and seb came to hug me and I hugged them.

"We have rly shitty parents."

Oli- about that this would be a good moment to tell you that we told your mom and my dad and um yk they may or may not be going out.

I smirked and sat back down.

"Fine by me I always thought they'd look good together anyway."

Seb and oli laughed and darren walked downstairs with Draco I reached for him and Draco climbed into my hand cuddling into a little ball on my lap.

"Awe good morning baby draco."

Seb- I guess he rly is our nice after all.

Dar- you told her?

Oli- yes.

Darren came up to me bring me on his lap he kissed me and I rested my head on his chest.