40

Darren got up pushing me off slightly I didn't rly care because I could tell he was upset I stood up and rubbed his back as he was on the phone.

Dar- uh huh yea ok? Mhm k..

Darren walked off.

"Darren....darren..."

We looked at me he kissed me once ad he walked of.

"DARREN PLEASE PLEASE..."

Dar- I have to do something love.

"Please don't go please....I told you once I can't do this again Darren I cant..."

Dar- I'm not leaving you baby girl I just have to run and do something.

I broke down crying begging.

"No don't do this to me please....you said you wouldn't leave me!"

Dar- And I'm not!

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!"

Dar- y/n baby girl breathe.

He came up to me bringing me into his arms as I cried he sat down hugging me.

Dar- I'll never leave you again.

"But if you love me why are you leaving.."

Dar- I'm only going outside baby girl someone about to arrive you can see me from the window ok.

I nodded and he kissed me I watched him talk to a man outside I grabbed a Blade from my draw I wanted to feel something I wanted to feel pain I grabbed it looking at my wrist I slowly slid the blade on my wrist as my wrist bleed out I looked to my other arm as I winced crying I heard a voice.

Dar- y/n..

I looked up dropping the blade.

Dar- baby...

He walked to me as I cried I could tell he hurt he pulled me into his arms.

Dar- why baby why...

"I want to feel pain...."

Dar- baby remember I told you come to me when you want to hurt yourself never do this again ok?

"I'm sorry..."

Dar- it's ok baby girl don't apologize oli came and told me.

"Oli?"

Dar- mhm he left already.

I nodded and he held me in his arms as I fell asleep.

I woke up and was laying in bed my wrist was wrapped in bandage and I didn't see darren I started panicking breaking down yelling he came running in and held me.

Dar- I'm right here I'm right here baby girl Shh I'm here baby girl Shh

"I need it to stop I need everything to stop!"

Dar- Shh baby Shh I gotcha now.

I sobbed in his arms and he held me.

Dar- I'm never leaving you ever do you understand me darling?

I nodded looking up as he wiped my tears he held me as I rested my head on his chest.

Dar- I need to talk to you ok.

"Ok.."

Dar- my father's dead....

"Wait then that that means-"

Dar- that means I have to be the king.

"So I have to-"

Dar- you don't have to marry me love it's a big commitment.

I shook my head.

"I want to marry you I do I really do."

Dar- y/n, will you marry me.

"Darren- I just I cant-"