chapter 32

The only thing holding me back from forgetting darren was the fact that I was pregnant......the baby was never born I had a miscarriage when I fell into depression when darren left so that took a even big toll on me I was going out with my freind Gabe who I met during my hard times to be honest he's the reason I made it out I heard a nock on my door as I was walking out of the shower I quickly opened my front door and gabe walked in.

"Sorry forgot to leave the door open."

Me and Gabe where very comfortable with each other he is straight and usually that would make a difference but not with us our relationship was different.

G- it's alr shorty im tired.

He flopped on my bed as I reached for some clothes I choose a short skirt with a white button up I dropped the towel yes infront of Gabe he doesn't care nor do I I grabbed a pair of panties and a matching bra as Gabe groaned the only thing that was also different about our relationship is the fact that we fuck...yea you heard that fuck we both aren't looking for a relationship right now but still looking for some fun and there's no way we are fucking some hobo off the streets.

Gabe- crazy idea y/n but what about a 3 some.

"Bitch who's the third."

Gabe- a freind of mine he's hot you'd like him.

I rolled my eyes.

Gabe- so are you in?

"I'll think bout it werido."

Gabe laughed and I threw on my clothes I tucked the front of my shirt in my skirt I threw on some black hightop converse and white leg warmers.

"Get your fat ass up and help me tie this ribbon on my hair."

I never stopped with my ribbons they where my life seriously Gabe gently tied it he kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

Gabe- have you ever thought about us.

"Wdym?"
I said getting my things we walked out my door and locked it we got in the car and started driving.

Gabe- well like yk us being together...

"Sometimes I'm not going to lie yes- yes I do."

Gabe- so do i...

"Idk I just feel like we do everything we just don't make it official yk.

Gabe- why haven't we? I love you I love you alot y/n.

"And I love you gabe."

Gabe pulled into the parking lot of our destination and we turned towards each other.

Gabe- y/n.

"Gabe."

Gabe- be mine.

"Baby I'm yours."

We both leaned in kissing each other and after we couldn't breathe we oulled apart.