49

We got to my house well its a mansion but saying house is easier I showed him the guest bedroom and carried my bag upstairs to my room i set them down and got pulled into someone's arms I gasped.

D- I'm so so so so so sorry for yelling at you.

Darren held me in his arms and I hugged him.

"Hey hey its ok I know you were just stressed I understand baby it's ok."

D- I'm sorry I didn't realize what I said till you left I'm sorry.

"Baby stop its ok I love you so much."

I kissed him and our kiss was pretty long.

"Oh um I hope it's ok I uh let Justin stay in the guest room."

D- yeah of course it's ok is he ok?

"Oh yea he's fine its just-"

I explained everything literally everything everything every detail.

D- that's fucked up yeah he can stay for as long as he needs.

I hugged him and he looked at my outfit.

D- you look sexy today don't you.

"I don't know you tell me."

D- I think you look so fucking sexy.

He held my waist and leaned down kissing my neck I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he continued to kiss my neck he finally pulled away and looked over to my bags.

D- you payed for all that with your money?

"Yea why?"

D- well I gave you my card I want your money to be used on things you want or for fun for yourself baby.

"I did I wanted new stuff."

D- you also needed Jr don't worry I transferred 1000 dollars to your bank account.

I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Stop that's to much take it all back I'm not with you for your money I'm here for you and you only and how do you have my bank account details."

D- we don't need to talk about that and I know baby that's why I love you but my money is your money just like your body is mine and mine is yours.

"True but still-"

D- shut up and try on your stiff I wanna see baby.

I laughed and he let go of my waist and I opened my stuff I put on a pair of jeans.

D- damn I can't tell if your ass is that beautiful or if it's its the jeans.

I kept trying on different stuff I got and darren hyped me up everything.

D- nope it's definitely just your ass it's beautiful.

He kept saying stuff like..

D- damn.

D- your so beautiful

Or

D- those are my favorite

D- no those are.

Anyway I finished and took the last pair off.

D- those are my favorite of all time.

"Babe I don't have any on"

D- that's my point.

He picked me up by my thighs and rested me on the bed I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he kissed my collarbone and neck it was getting very heated but someone nocked on our door.

D- 1 sec!

I laughed quietly as darren pulled me up he helped me slide on my shorts from earlier.

We opened the door and Justin smiled.

Jp- I just wanted to say thank you so much for letting me stay.

D- ofc you don't have to ask just come whenever jp

Jp- anyway is it ok if i get a snack?

D- for the last time you don't have to ask jp everything in this house is your buddy.

Jp- oh thank you so much but you do realize this isn't a house it's a whole mansion like 15 different houses like It's bigger then a mansion I don't even know what word would fit it.

I stood there laughing at Justin going on and on and darren grinned he covered Justin's mouth.

D- we get it you wanna fuck me.

Jp- wait what?

I laughed again and fell over but darren caught me and pulled me up.

D- don't worry buddy I'm all yours and y/n's.

Justin smacked darren and walked off and darren laughed.

Dar- let's go down with him and get a snack.

I nodded and he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as he walked down the huge set of stairs as I giggled holding onto his waist.