Nick. Telling the truth.

Começar do início

"¿Charlie? ¿Talking to him already? So why are you chatting with me giving me advice about flirting when you supposed to be flirting too!"

Tao was right, Charlies intelligence was one of the thing he always found immensely hot, not flirting with him right now would be consider a crime. He already had too composed himself a bit after think about him with his concentrated face doing his home work.

"You don't have to talk to me about math to remind me hoy beautifully inteligente you are <3"

Nick hoped that would send enough signals to him... but he already felt guilty. Charlie yet didn't know about Imogen, and the haven't even saw each other in person after all that time... but stoping himself right now felt imposible.

"Be honest with me Nicolas, there's something more that keeps you awake at this time."

Nicolas. Charlie only used his full name when there were in there most intimate moments. ¡You Charlie!. ¡You are what is keeping me awake! He wanted to shout. Nick still remembered all the night by his side. Feeling his hot and heavy breaths while thew tangled each-others body to them selfs. The endless sleepless nights, trying not to make to much noise to not wake they're parents. He remembered that little camping trip they went to, when they set their tent further away from the other to have space to scream, so they could sleep completely naked and just enjoy them selfs fully. He had never saw Charlie more confident in himself, the way he pin him under him to kiss every part of his body, only with the light of a little flash light.

Nick had fallen deeply in his memories, while he stroke under his pijama pants. He had not have this much desire in a while. Sadly the noise in his phone startled him, weirdly it was a message from Elle... but what he saw made him almost pack a bag and run to their place.

It was a photo, captioned "revenge," and in it, Charlie was seen on Elle's studio bench, surrounded by her paintings, with his legs pulled up to his chest, wearing his oversized orange sweater. He was laughing. His blue eyes seemed to shine in the night, like an endless ocean. His curls fell over his face, framing how he blushed. Nick couldn't help but zoom in on his face and stare like an idiot. All he could think about was hugging him, kissing him. Holding him and making him laugh, making him feel like the only one in the universe.

He was the most beautiful man he had ever seen... and he had lost him.

"Why is he so cute, I don't understand," he replied to Elle.

"Tell him, he'll love it."

"Well, before, other things kept me awake, but now, I can't stop thinking about this photo. Charlie, you look... so good. I don't even know what to say." He thought about many other things to say, but he knew what kind of effect he wanted to have on him.

He wasn't good at taking photos, he used to send sweet things to his mother or to Charlie before, but never... in this tone. Did he have to try to look... hot? There was no one who could take a cute photo of him like the one Elle had taken. He spent some time pacing around his room, positioning his phone in many places to see if he looked better from any angle. In the end, he decided to just lie down again and take a normal selfie, trying to flex his chest and arms a little, not too much so it wouldn't look fake, but he knew that such details would be appreciated. He took several photos, deleted many, but in the end, he took a risk with one and sent it.

He thought about everything that could go wrong and what couldn't, and to calm himself down, he had to look at Charlie's photo again. In comparison, his photo just seemed like a thirst trap, but he couldn't do anything about it, he had already seen it and he still hadn't replied.

Did this count as some kind of cheating? His head began to hurt, he hadn't even talked to Imogen that day. Luckily, his phone pulled him out of his spiral of anxiety.