Casual Digging

Monday morning found Sarawat and Tine taking the elevator down to Sarawat's office to drop Sarawat off before Tine rode the rest of the way down to the parking garage to meet up with Type and head to work. The elevator doors were opened into Sarawat's office, but Tine and Sarawat were having a difficult time saying goodbye. 

     They had spent the last 2 1/2 days locked in each other's arms, and even remembering the 3400 years' worth of separation they'd already lived through, didn't help to put their few hours of separation into perspective or alleviate their reticence to separate for even the short amount of time they were about to spend apart as they went to their respective places of employment and adult responsibilities.

     They were giving each other goodbye kisses in the form of a heavy make-out session against the walls of the elevator. Neither of them were willing to part. Sarawat had Tine pushed up against the elevator wall and Tine had his hands wrapped around Sarawat's shoulders. Sarawat trailed a few kisses along Tine's jaw. "We're going to be late," he murmured into Tine's skin.

     Tine nodded reluctantly. "You should go," he breathed before recapturing Sarawat's lips, his actions the opposite of his words as he fought to keep Sarawat pressed up against him, while suggesting he should go.

     Sarawat practically whined into Tine's mouth, "I don't want to go."

     Tine smiled at the childish vulnerability of Sarawat, wanting to hold on to his single-minded heart and protect it from any more heartache forever. "Me neither," Tine agreed as he pulled Sarawat further into him.

     Sarawat sensed his victory at hand and leaned into Tine's ear to whisper conspiratorially. "We could just go back upstairs. No one would notice."

     Tine giggled and grasped Sarawat closer for a moment before nuzzling his face into Sarawat's neck. "I'm pretty sure someone would notice, Teerak," he said, the bloom of blossoming love glowing from his face as he smiled into Sarawat's neck.

     However, they were adults, with responsibilities and, as though to reiterate Tine's statement of their absence being noticeable, an awkward, "ahem" came from Man to remind them of their not so private interlude and their impending duties. Sarawat was so wrapped up in Tine he didn't even hear Man come in the room, but he knew it meant that Type was downstairs waiting and Tine would be late if they didn't separate.

     Still not wanting to part, Sarawat leaned his head against Tine's and growled quietly. "I'm going to commit a murder today."

     Tine giggled and lightly pushed Sarawat away. "Go on, we need to work," he said, placing a few extra kisses on Sarawat's swollen lips.

     Sarawat leaned in. "I love you."

     Tine gave Sarawat a smile that was full of magic and moonbeams. "I love you too. Get some work done. I'll be here before 3. It's one of my earlier days," he reminded Sarawat. 

     Sarawat smiled back, drowning in his Tine's natural beauty. "I can't wait."

     Sarawat slowly stepped away and Tine caught Man's eye. Man was obviously uncomfortable with the scene he'd walked in on and was trying to stare at anything except his leader and lover making out on the elevator. When Tine caught his eye, he nodded his head and politely, but very awkwardly mumbled a, "Good morning, Tine."

     Tine almost chuckled at the intimidating guard, looking so uncomfortable, and offered an apology. "Good morning, Man. Sorry for holding him up for so long."

     Man shook his head. "All good, it's understandable. Type is already downstairs waiting for you. If I'd known we were allowed an extra thirty minutes to say goodbye, I would have spent a little longer downstairs before heading this way," he teased lightly, trying to ease the uncomfortable tension out of the room.