Distractions

Sarawat's hesitant voice had Tine curious, but he could also tell that Sarawat was battling with what he wanted to ask, so in an attempt to not put too much pressure on Sarawat, Tine responded by running his nose along Sarawat's neck and whispering sweetly into Sarawat's skin. "Always, my sexy vampire. For you, I'm an open book, feel free to skim through my pages, or read me at your leisure. I am available for your perusal anytime."

     Sarawat closed his eyes. Tine's analogy was innocent, vulnerable, and seductive all at the same time, and the concoction ran through Sarawat. Tine's analogy, and Tine's warmth, which was traveling from Sarawat's neck down into his chest, encompassing his heart, gave him the confidence to voice his curiosities out loud. He took a deep breath and used the warmth Tine was transmitting through him as a ground to let go of his inner qualms and to voice out his thoughts. "Well, the first time we did this you made a comment about how long it's been since you bottomed. And, I may not have been sexually active for 3400 years, but I haven't been living under a rock and I know what things mean. So my question is, did you say it because it's been awhile since you've been active in general or because you usually aren't the bottom?"

     Tine froze. Oh. Oh. Tine didn't expect Sarawat's train of thoughts to lead him here. Tine wasn't sure what he expected, but their positional dynamics definitely hadn't been at the forefront of Tine's brain. He had already accepted that being with Sarawat would mean he would be the bottom. He detached his face from Sarawat's neck and chewed on his cheek, curious to see where Sarawat's curiosity was going. "Both, I mean it had been nearly a year, if not longer, since I'd been with anyone, but I'm also normally a top, I mean, I've bottomed a couple of times just to try it out before, but when we got together, I knew you'd always topped before, and I assumed that's what you'd want now, so I went with the flow," he answered.

     Sarawat furrowed his brow. Of course, Sarawat had always topped before. He'd always had to. The idea of Namcha ever accepting him enough to want to top Sarawat was almost laughable, but he'd never even considered being topped before. However, Tine was opening his mind to different ideas and desires he'd never had the freedom to consider before. "Which do you prefer?" He asked Tine.

     Tine sat back and searched Sarawat's eyes before answering honestly. "I normally prefer top. I bottomed once for Luke, but we both hated it. He was born to be a bottom, and I tried it a couple times after Luke and never really cared for it. But with you, everything just hits different. We fit together so perfectly that it doesn't really matter if I'm top or bottom as long as we're connected, you know. Everything feels so amazing with you. It's honestly the first time I've ever really enjoyed bottoming."

     Sarawat furrowed his brow. He believed Tine when he said he enjoyed being with Sarawat. Tine's appetite spoke volumes in that department, but Sarawat also wondered if Tine was reticent at all in the position change he'd made for Sarawat. "Were you ever going to say anything about preferring to top?"

     Tine shrugged. "I mean, if it bothered me, then I would have said something. Or if it becomes bothersome to me down the road, I will say something. I mean, communication in sex is important, otherwise no one is going to enjoy it, right? Why? Does it bother you?"

     Sarawat shook his head. "No, bother is too strong a word. It doesn't bother me, it's just I'm curious about it. I've always steered the ship. I've always had to, and now with you, you are a very dominating power bottom and I'm loving every second of it. It feels amazing to be wanted the way you want me, but it's also made me wonder what it would feel like to be completely claimed by you."

     Tine raised an eyebrow. "So, you want to try bottoming?" He surmised in surprise.

     Sarawat looked up at Tine. "It's deeper than that, I think. I want you to want me enough to claim me that way. I don't know if that makes sense."