Enigma Midnight (Tine's POV)

Tine had spent the last couple of days busy between teaching, moving his journals from Luke and Joss', and going home to spend some time with his family. Despite the busy days, he hadn't been able to shake the eerie feeling that he was being watched. Although, no matter how much he looked around or paid attention to his surroundings, he had never spotted anyone.

     It was Friday evening and, shrugging off the eerie feeling of being watched, he got ready for his show at the elusive Enigma Midnight Sky Lounge owned by the enigmatic business tycoon, Sarawat Guntithanon. Usually, he would just dress in casual jeans and a nice shirt, but considering the venue, he was pulling out all the stops to look the part of being worthy to perform at the exclusive lounge.

     He styled his hair to put most of his bangs to the side to highlight the natural angles of his face's perfectly chiseled bone structure before gelling the rest of it back into a natural looking windswept grace. He wore a black-and-white checkered jacket with leather straps along the arms and waist to accentuate the coat, and the similarly checkered pants had large solid blocks of black for the pockets. The outfit cinched a little at Tine's waist, hinting at the natural curves of his body without being blatant. The outfit perfectly balanced to make Tine simultaneously provocative and modest.

     Once he was satisfied with his appearance, he headed to the lounge. Despite not seeing anyone around him, he still couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched and it made him feel uncomfortable and paranoid. He chalked it up to just being jittery for the show. Usually he didn't get pre-show jitters, but it also wasn't everyday he was personally invited to perform for one of the most coveted night life spots in the city. Reaching the venue, Tine shoved his uncomfortable feelings down and followed Type's instructions to get upstairs. After giving the bellhop in the lobby his name, the bellhop showed him to an exclusive elevator that took him up to the employee's lounge on the top floor where Type was already waiting for him.

     Beautiful! That was the only word that Tine could think of when he saw Type. Not like beautiful I want to fall in love and run away with you, but like beautiful I could easily choose you as my favorite painting in a gallery, kind of beautiful. The word sticking in Tine's mind as he stared at Type a little harder than normal. To be honest, Type's visuals stunned Tine a bit. Tine couldn't help but appreciate the natural beauty of Type, his beautiful face and natural glow giving him an almost inhuman appearance, but in the most beautiful of ways. The inhumanly beautiful man was energetic, full of smiles and praise as he thanked Tine again and again for agreeing to perform. He proceeded to go over a list of his favorite songs and performances he had seen Tine perform over the years. He even went so far as to bravely ask Tine for an autograph, which Tine blushingly agreed to, not used to the attention.

     The lounge was a beautifully open concept which used the sky as a backdrop. Two-thirds of the room were massive floor to ceiling glass windows that led outside. They were designed to be able to be closed if the weather was bad, or pushed wide open to allow easy passage from inside to outside when the weather was nice. Tonight was a perfect warm night with just the right amount of breeze, so the windows were all pushed wide open, giving the lounge a beautiful geometric look. There were two bars. One was outside in the natural open air with the stars and twinkle lights to add to the ambience. The other bar was inside surrounded by night sky views and low lights, creating the relaxing mood the lounge was famous for. The one-third of the room that was not covered in glass was a private balcony area that Tine assumed was for VIP use.

     Type showed Tine to a small stage in the middle of the lounge inside that he would perform on and Tine and the stage tech worked to perfect the sound and lighting before the crowd started to trickle in and it was time to perform. There was a single stool in the middle of the small stage in case Tine wanted to sit, but the stage itself was simple. Just him and a mic, just the way he liked it, with a string of fairy lights around the perimeter of the stage to give him an ethereal glow while he crooned.