The Point of No Return {sequel to The Arbitrary life of Avery Blake [teacher]}2

Start from the beginning

Her head slowly arose to look at me. She almost looked relieved. ‘Avery, why does it seem you look relieved?’

‘Because it’s not like we were together and, and it wasn’t your fault. And I thought you were going to tell me you were… dying or something.’

I gave a chuckle ‘Dying? Seriously?’ a low blush spread its way over her cheeks as she looked down and gave an awkward chuckle.

‘I love you Avery.’ I said softly as my voice was barely audible. She looked up at me and looked surprised ‘Why do you seem so surprised hun?’ I asked her.

‘Because I guess I’ve never heard you say it like that before…’ she said, matching my quietness.

‘Well then I should do it more often… I love you Avery, and no matter what happens, it will never change.’ Before she had time to reply, I leaned in and planted my lips on hers. She hesitated at first but responded. Her lips felt soft and delicate, just like before.

The kiss began to get a little more intense and intimate as her back backed up against the mattress. I instantly followed, not breaking the kiss as both of our shoes came off.

Avery Blake’s POV

It felt amazing; the way he touched me, the feeling of his lips on my bare chest. This is what my first time should have been like.

I remembered the words he spoke to me before the rush, the blitz. ‘Are you sure?’ he spoke it like a true angel. His voice only made me wanted it more.

He wrapped his arms around me as his delicate touch was heavenly as his lips were intoxicating.

We were left side by side, panting as he put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I rested my head against his chest as I smiled and looked up into his eyes. His eyes were closed as his head was leaning against the pillow.

I traced the lines of his muscles with the tip of my finger as I felt him shake. I smirked as I smuggled in closer.

‘Avery-‘ he said as I cut him off, sighing ‘I know what you’re going to say… you’re going to say it was a mistake and you regret it… I’m sorry.’ I said softly as I tried to push myself off of his chest, trying to keep the sheet around my bare body. I heard Cole groan as he pulled me back to him but instead of taking our momentary place; he sat upright and made me face him.

‘No… actually I was going to tell you that I loved you… But yes, it was a mistake but I definitely did not regret it and I doubt I ever will. I said I would wait for you to graduate but… I guess I couldn’t help myself. If you regret it… then I’m sorry.

My eyes widened in shock as I tried to clear my voice ‘A-are you sure? A-and I didn’t regret it.’ I said the last part looking down.

I heard him sigh as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into an embrace. ‘Yes I am sure… why wouldn’t I be? I love you… it doesn’t matter who you are, who I am nor the age between us… no matter what, my feelings for you won’t change. And if I love you then there should be nothing stopping us from expressing that love.’ He said into the hug. I could feel his cool breath on my back as I gave a quick shiver.

‘Thank you.’ I said as I leaned out and looked into his eyes.

‘For what?’ he asked softly.

‘For being my first real time.’ I said as a soft blush spread its way over my features.

He stayed silent as I couldn’t bare it anymore and looked up to meet his wide eyed expression.

‘Avery-‘ he tried to say as I cut him off and replaced his words with my thankful lips.