Chapter 10: Incoming Yeehaw!

Start from the beginning

"I have a place in mind!" Foxy says. "Really? I thought you forgot some places." I said. "Yea, so ya gonna help me, Bon-Bon!" "Me?" Foxy aims his hook hand at me. "Whoa! Watch it, Fo-" I cut off, as his hook hand popped open upwards, then a rope shoots out of it, tying it around me. "Ahhhh!" I shouted in surprise, then Foxy picks me up on his shoulder, "I got the booty!" "Foxy! What are you-" I cut off once again, Foxy interrupting me, "We're going to THAT club, matey!" "'Club'? Oh. . .is it the Music Man?" "Yea! Navigate, Bon!" Foxy starts running & out the bowling alley. "FOXY!!!" He's literally kidnapping me! Is this for his new film!? Once outside, he propped me on. . .a HORSE! "Your transportation is a horse!?" "Now, ahoy! Yeeehaw!" "You're mixing pirate & cowboy, genius! And at least let me sit up!" "Bonnie!" I heard Freddy, and looked up. "Fazy, we'll meet ya & ya gang at MM! Yeehaw!" Foxy rides the horse, and starts riding it, with me on the back. This guy really is something.

I navigated Foxy as best as I can in this situation, and safely made it to the club, 'Music Man Palace'. Foxy got off the horse, then helped me off too, & untied me. "Okay, so you have a lasso function now?" I asked. "For a movie, yea, but it was fun, so I kept it." "Well, I hope you won't kidnap kids or something." "Never that. I have ya to kidnap." "Foxy!" Foxy laughs, but stops, and says, "It was frustrating to just listen. . .you don't know how much I wanted to just. . .take you away from THE situation, Bonnie." "Foxy. . .thank you, but I really am fine. I. . .I have A LOT to tell you! My life is changing so much! You need to know! I WANT you to know!" "Haha, okay, calm ya bottom. I have time, you can tell me all. I wanted to know how ya knew them." "Oh yes! First, I know Monty, met him around when you left. After all the miserable things hit my life, I met Freddy! And-and-" Foxy put his hand on my shoulder, and said, "Bonnie, we have time to talk. Take your time telling me, in detail." "Sorry, I got excited." We giggled, then I hugged Foxy. "I missed you so much, Foxy. . .I wanted to see you. . .if you told me that you were coming today, I would've picked you up." I felt Foxy hug me back, "I missed ya too, the feeling is mutual, and I wanted to surprise you. Plus, I'm glad I got listen to your music again~." I pulled away, my face heating up a bit, "W-Well, glad you got to listen. I. . .really have Freddy to thank for it." "Ohhohoho~, you seem to favor Fazy~. I thought that 'I love you' was for me~, but it was actually for Fazy, eh~?" "W-Wha!? W-Was I, did I actually say that!?" "Yup, just that last part~." My system starts overheating, and Foxy laughs, "Still have the habit of saying things on your mind out loud, eh~? That's the matey I know~." "F-Foxy! I-I, oh my, d-did they all hear it then!?" Foxy whistles, adding more to my embarrassment! "Foxy, I-"

"Hey lovebirds! Quit flirting in front of a business!" we heard Monty, and turned around, seeing all 4 here. "Great, ya'll made it~." Foxy says. "Wow, this place seems nice. I can already hear music~." Giggles Chica. "How do we get in? Don't clubs need something to get in?" asked Roxy. "Don't worry about that, I got this~. Wait here." Foxy says, and walks in the club, then starts talking to an employee, soon coming back with a card. "Got it~." "How the heck did you manage that?" I asked. "I have my ways~. Ya know me, matey~." "Well, yea, I do know that you have multiple ways to approach a situation, sticky or not." "Yup, now, come along gang!" We followed Foxy & entered the club.

The club was nice, Foxy & I have come here before, but it was a long time ago, it felt new, but some nostalgia existed. "Wow, some things haven't changed much." Foxy says, with his hand on his hip, looking around. "Have you two been here before?" Freddy asked. "Yea, Foxy & I have come here before." "Before it was like this. It's a nice club now, with more customers. Come on, let's get some drinks." Foxy says, then Freddy says, "Well, tomorrow we have-" "Fazy, you gotta relax. Tomorrow is tomorrow, a drink or two won't harm ya." "Well. . ." "Come on Freddy! Let's have some drinks, today is our day off! Lewis said to relax too, cause we did so good last concert~!" said Chica. "Alright, if everyone is okay." Freddy says, Roxy replies, "I don't mind." "No objections." Monty says.