𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'

Start from the beginning

"1896, women finally got the rights they wanted, only in Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and Utah." he randomly said, his eyes landed directly onto Em.

"Quite odd, only four places." he walked around in circles, "doesn't matter now though."

"right my friends, hands up who's else wife is just a miserable women." he said, putting his up in the arm.

Ems eye brows furrowed instantly, everyone else's hands flew up.

'is this man on some serious drugs or something? What is he talking about at this point?' Em thought to herself.

"especially when they're on their period. God who else thinks it's just disgusting! I wanted to have some time with my lady, if you know what i mean, and when i pulled down her knickers, i thought i was going to be sick!" he chuckled.

The rest of them all thought what he had said was absolutely hilarious.

She looked around with a sour look on her face, "i bet the dumb blonde is terrifying on her period!" Anthony said, pointing straight to Em.

That was it, he'd pulled on her last thread and she was not happy about it at all.

She stood up and kicked her chair behind her roughly, it smacked hard and loudly against the wall, the room went silent everybody just stared at her.

"who do you think you are Anthony?" she said.

"it's Mr Pac." he corrected her, but she was having none of it.

"shut up! I don't care what your name is! You know what, your pig. That's what your name is now pig, a disgusting disrespectful pig!" she shouted.

"i am so sick and tired off every single one of yous!" she pointed her finger to them all.

"so what if i didn't have a education? So what if i'm a 'dumb blonde'? At least i've got respect for myself, but clearly now of yous do since all you do is pick on people, no let me correct myself, women, you pick on women!" she exclaimed angrily.

"what would your wives say? Your mothers? Your grandmothers? Your great great grandmother? Because if i was your mother i'd be so disappointed, to hear how horribly you speak of us!"

Everybody's faces went pale as ghosts, "i run the floor right now and all i've been shown is disrespect from each one of you! Anthony you've been on thin strings the past times i've ran into you and i'm done with you and i doubt anyone will miss you, your fired."

His mouth opened widely same with his eyes, he clearly wasn't expecting that.

"and yes! Women have they're periods! Also your correct about one thing Mr Pac i'm terrifying on my period." she said in his face.

"i hope you take some time to reflect on how you act around women. Maybe you'll get your job back when you begin to act your age, and that also goes for the rest of yous." with that she walked out.

She slammed the door behind her and smiled, most people, women, that worked on the fifth floor stood outside.

They smiled and clapped, "thank you so much Em!"

...

EM STEPPED out the car and looked around, she looked down at her bit of paper Berkeley St, Mayfair.

"hello Clementine!" a older women waved.

"oh hello, are you Barb?" Em asked, putting the piece of paper in her pocket.

"yes that's me!" she smiled, "it's great to meet you, thank you for letting me come by." the blonde kindly said.

"oh it's no problem. Come along." Barb told her.

Em followed behind her, they got into a very old looking building and walked down a few steps, "just through here." she said.

The room was large, dark, that was packed full of old things, "it was a very popular casino in the 20s, it was rather incredible." Barb said.

"i'm away to move to Switzerland on Friday, so if you don't mind could you make up your mind as soon a possible?"

"i'll take it." Em smiled looking around her, "oh really?" Barb gasped.

"mhm, yeah this is amazing." the blonde said, "uh i'll go get the paper work!"

After a hour or so, everything had been confirmed and Barb had left, leaving Em alone with the keys.

She smiled and jumped with excitement, she spun around and looked at all antique ornaments sitting around.

There was a 'path' going through all the boxes, which she followed.

Her eyes widened at the large warning crescent moon ornaments that sat there.

She looked up at the ceiling and she could faintly see the stars all over.

Em smiled, she didn't mind the moon ands the stars.

"that would be quite a groovy theme." she said to herself.

She took her notebook out and sat down on the ground.

STAR CLUB?
STAR GIRL?
MOONLIGHT?

That's when it came to her "Scorpion Club."

...