since i have a lover | vondurk

in which, this oneshot is just a inside look of their marriage.

mentions of mpreg!

based on since i have a lover by 6lack.

btw his music too good! bops after bops especially off his first album (free 6lack)

enjoy 🤍!

"dayvon junior, get the fuck over here!" durk shouted from across the hallway in their 12 million dollar mansion, slowly walking with his voice echoing.

durk was currently trying to chase his three year old down while he has a protruding belly in the way.

dayvon and him tried for another baby as their dream wanted to have kids for generational wealth and more.

it took them a long time to get here after having junior. durk almost died while giving birth to him, being placed in the icu for nearly a month.

"mommy come catch meee!"

"i'm not doing this..." durk face palmed before sighing. he felt himself being dizzy and discombobulated after not eating since this morning.

suddenly, a sharp pain came through his stomach making the dreadhead stop in his tracks. they were caused due to stress and anxiety—they were the signs to him to be calm.

"oh shit.." he panted, turning around to dayvon back with chipotle.

"baby i got-" dayvon looked up from his phone, seeing durk in distress as he's not trying to show it.

"baby?" he set the food down, quickly moving to his side.

"i'm okay von..." he said with a bothersome tone.

"you're not. you getting those strikes of pain again aren't you?"

durk just slient, knowing he's right on the money and say the brutal truth.

"you needa stop stressing so much. i don't want you to lose this one too. we talked about this." von said lowly, carefully walked his husband to the couch.

"i know but i can't but to be worried about stuff. i be worried about everything, especially y'all." he frowned.

"i promise you, we good. i'm good. i'll never leave your side." he placed a kiss on the forehead, slowly putting the pregnant man down.

durk only sighed before nodding.

"you trust me?"

"i dunno, can i? what was you been doing for the last 12 hours?"

"i- uh..." von looked around, trying to avoiding the question.

"exactly. leave the fucking streets alone!" he shouted at him, being upset that he haven't changed his ways at all.

"baby please i got i just need to make some plans cut loose and-"

"excuses. go get dayvon and make him eat." durk cut his off. he doesn't have time for the bullshit with him.

"yes sir.." dayvon sighed at his husband choice before getting his firstborn.

one thing junior got from him is being hardheaded. never wanna listen to anybody and that's what got dayvon locked up for assault with a deadly weapon when he was 17.

they charged him as a adult and been in and out of jail since then. this been the longest time he been out (if you don't count going to county jails for minor charges) and that's five years.

since junior came it's been his blessing. he cleaned up his act and chose the rapping as durk recommended to him.

"daddy!" junior smiled widely as he ran to him.

"why you keep running away from papa? huh?" he said in a serious tone.

junior pouted at his tone, "he wants me to eat. i don't want to!"

"you have to, son. what happens if you don't?"

"i'll get hungry..."

"exactly." he responded, "go eat what he made, now."

"yes papa..." he said sadly before dropping the toys.

dayvon sighed quietly, getting up from his position before heading back to the living room to see durk whispering to his stomach. he leaned quietly on the frame, hearing the boy have to say.

"you know you're going to be my other blessing too right?" he spoke, bouncing on the yoga ball softly.

"they didn't think you were going to pull through but you're here in another two months..." he smiled, "we're waiting to see you love."

"we going to love you as much we do with your older brother. i hope y'all get along..."

"i hope they do so too," von came forward, having his hands in his pockets, "he's eating at the table."

"okay."

"and you come eat also. don't starve either."

durk rolled his eyes before getting off the yoga ball slowly.

"what about burgundy color walls for the baby?"

"what if she doesn't likes that color?"

"she's an infant folks." von crossed his arms as he watched durk carefully washed his body down in the bathtub.

"you know the color i want, but you're disagreeing with it."

"we not doing fucking black. depressing ass color," he mumbled, "or grey either. my daughter will not be bland."

durk rolled his eyes, "you're annoying."

"yeah, i love you too." he grinned.

"you better."

"and what if i don't?"

"i leave yo ass real quick. don't play, remember the one who held you down for a decade straight."

"damn, harsh ass. you needa go to back the studio to take emotion out..." he said.

durk giggled, "i'm good."

"DADDY!" junior screamed from his room.

"you're on the clock." durk smirked.

"always on the clock..." dayvon said, "i'm coming junior!"

sorry it's so short, i kinda wanted like that 🤍

random oneshots | bxb/gxgOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara