just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

here's the part four that i had everyone waiting for 😭, sorry y'all.

based on the song, just a taste by tinashe.

please vote and enjoy 🫵🏾💕

"josh you didn't need to get on your knee—especially your fucked up knee." fanum spoke.

they were currently in the hospital. yes, the hospital. josh felt a huge throbbing pain beating like a heartbeat in his knee. it was overbearing to him.

"it's fine love, i had to do it somehow," he slurred, rubbing the dominican hand back and forth softly. his hand felt like a baby, feeling comfortable with him being here.

he knew he was the one.

"you know i don't care how you did it, anything but being injured." fanum brushed his hair away from his face before the doctor came in with results from the x-ray josh had to do.

"so you have to go through intensive surgery like today." the doctor started off, flipping the pictures to the couple can see.

"tonight?"

"yes or it's going to get very worse."

"fanum..." josh slurred, the shorter turning to him and tried to make him quiet down.

"can i be by his side? i mean, he's not gonna let me be up and away from him."

"you can be in the area but not in the procedure room." he answered.

fanum was annoyed by his answer but he couldn't do anything about it. it's protocol.

"josh," he turned to the man who kept staring at him. he stares with so much lust and love that he never knew he had.

"surgery right...?"

"yes papí," he started, "but i can't be there. i have be outside the room. but i might gotta leave to get some of our things when you go under, okay?"

"and you will be right back?"

"yes love."

"you promise?"

"one hundred percent, i will be here."

josh didn't answer but he kissed fanum's hand as a response, laying back as he felt the cold pillow on his scalp. it felt so good on his head.

"so that's a yes for the patient?"

"yes, it is."

@yourrage 775k

liked by dukedennis, kaicenat, elfanum and 226,745 othersyourrage: fucked up my knee during my marriage proposal but worth it

yourrage: fucked up my knee during my marriage proposal but worth it

dukedennis : exactly bro 💪🏾