lost and confused! | 21metro

old oneshot from ao3 with some revisions (2022)

big flirt is having a writer's block but it's still coming!

based off lost and confused by autumn!

enjoy, i know everyone likes this ship 🤍

sheyaa fell in love with with leland when they first met in atlanta during a studio session.  they was wrapping up savage mode and ready to send to record labels that would sign him.

the way he talked, acted, smiled made sheyaa grow a feeling towards him. he thought it was something that would go away after a few days or hours but no, it stayed with him.

but for some time, he had internalized homophobia with him. he didn't think two girls or two men should be together. it was an opinion he had for awhile. but that's when his sister walked in the hospital room holding hands with another girl had changed for him completely.

he had family members that were gay or bisexual and his opinion could've ruin relationships. it changed his perspective so quickly.

it changed his perspective to the point where he's in love with a man.

the ring was placed on pillow for sheyaa to grab, picking it up to slowly sliding on the boy skinny finger where he smiled brightly. leland did the same thing for him, both smiling at each other.

"sheyaa, you can kiss the bride." it only took a few words for sheyaa to kiss the love of his life.

someone he would be with forever.

"you was ready for that one huh?" leland chuckled lightly as the claps in the background were loud.

"oh absolutely my love." it took some obstacles to get here, but they did it.

they finally did it.

he watched leland be amazed at the birds. he knew he would love birds and animals in that such.

his aura was bright and ignoring the guests that was trying to talk to him. everyone looked around at sheyaa like he was crazy or something as he wasn't doing nothing about it.

sheyaa didn't give a fuck.

"go get your husband, people are trying to talk to him." sheyaa's mother snobby self came up to him. he rolled his eyes mentally but continued to look at her.

"why? he's having fun with birds," he smiled when leland had let a parrot on his shoulder.

"people are trying to take pictures with him. it's more media for his wedding."

"everyone told you to don't put us on social media, we want this private." he gritted his teeth at her, still let the smile keep on his face.

"but it's going to come out anyways, so why not-"

"this is the reason why i didn't want you to come. because of this shit. i want you to leave. if don't, you going with the paparazzi when i kick you out." sheyaa grabbed the walkie-talkie from the back of his suit, calling security.

"i'm your mother! you're going to do me like this?!?" she started to make a scene, feeling entitled and shocked of what he's doing.

suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, "don't you touch me! sheyaa! sheyaa!"

the man ignored her as he walked to lonely leland who's having fun.

"i got a parrot on my head." he chuckled, letting the photographer take some pictures of him.