jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)

it was a few months after the encounter. frank felt the heartbreak seriously that time. he never thought he would cry horribly like he did. he wasn't prepared for the heartbreak that was going to come his way.

tyler stayed quiet on how he felt about everything. it took everything in his power at dinners to not spazz and rant about the fact that he really didn't love reign and he loved frank before anything.

he feels like shit for not telling him the truth. the actual fucking truth. now, shits awkward since he made everything on weird terms.

but he wanted to fix that, especially when he heard frank's is coming to earl's listening party for the new album.

he closely looked around the place as most people were smoking hookah, rolling up blunts and the scents of different types of weed got to him.

he hate scents that don't smell like the actual scent. everything is nasty to him.

he sipped the whiskey drink he had for the night as he finished it all within 10 minutes.

meanwhile, frank smiled in the picture and they were taking group photos outside the listening party, more people smoking and drinking to earl's music.

"why you look so sad?" frank's new boyfriend looked at him concerned, sliding frank's jacket back on as it got cold outside.

"i'm not, i'm fine." frank rubbed his free open thigh, looking at the black maxi freely dress on the boy's body.

he's such a femboy. his femboy.

"what?" he blushed, shyly smiling at the man.

"nothing, you look very pretty today." frank grinned, smiling.

"thank you-"

"frank come on, earl is calling for you!" a guy poked out the door, making frank get the signal and go inside.

"i just wanna say thank you to everyone who came out and have time to come out, you make my heart warm. i just wanna say this album was hard to make. i didn't have any ideas on songs and how album was gonna go like—nothing."

"with that being said, i just wanna make this short. shoutout to tyler, frank, my assistant with brung me coffee to the studio almost everyday, my manager who put this altogether, uhhh my girlfriend! i love you guys and babe. okay that's it." he chuckled in the microphone, smiling before the first song played.

frank thought his heart stopped for a moment. tyler?

he hasn't heard that name in awhile. he stopped listening to everything around him as flashbacks from the night got to him, shivering as he did.

"frank...frank!" jordan snapped his fingers in the boy's face, seeing frank looking up at him now.

"you okay? you been acting weird. do you want to go home?" jordan asked as he was taking another shot of liquor.

"uh yeah...i feel kinda dizzy and disoriented..." he somewhat lied but he feels the room moving in quickness.

"okay but let me use the bathroom," tyler heard the man say to frank from the distance as he leaned on the wall, near the bathroom.

he had a new cup of liquor in his hand as he wanted to get a little tipsy.

he watched the duo walk to the bathroom as the red hair man walks in without frank going in, frank just walking past tyler with noticing.

frank huffed as he also leaned on the cold wall, "what the fuck is going on?"

"i'm wondering too." tyler said.

"what's wrong with you- tyler???" he jumped as he actually is here. right infront of him.

"frank..." tyler looked down, "i'm sorry what happened-"

"save it. you talked your shit and that's that. i'm fine."

"no it's not fine! i'm treated you like shit! AND I DIDNT TELL YOU THE REAL REASON WHY!" he shouted as frank was conflicted on how he felt.

"frank i wasn't being honest with you. i also liked you too. i was fucking scared to tell you that because i didn't want to ruin our friendship...what if we broke up? our friendship wouldn't be the same." tyler sadly said.

"i know you probably moved on after what happened, but just know i'm still here, i like you." he moved closer.

"and i know you don't want nothing to do with me but just let me have this one last moment..." he pressed his lips as he felt his stomach fluttering with butterflies.

frank had his eyes open the whole time as he couldn't believe what was happening to him. this is cheating.

that was a rule that he said he would never break. he loved jordan too much.

he didn't feel nothing in the process right now. everything started becoming a blur to him.

he finally pushed him off, looking at him in confusion mixed with shock.

he was about to say something before he felt a presence in the air, seeing jordan staring with no emotion.

tyler looked over to see, lowkey ashamed of what he just did— he might've ruined their relationship.

"i see you in the car..." jordan nodded silently before his shoes started clicking before moving past the two, leaving frank in embarrassment.

"i'm sorry-"

"fuck you tyler..." he started to walk away, "don't contact me again."

the car slowed down as jordan was driving and frank beside him—still very in shock and disoriented.

"you still like him? you don't need lie to me," jordan tapped his finger on steering wheel.

"no...he lost me after that." frank bit his lip, "jordan that wasn't supposed to happen-"

"no, it's okay. i'm fine. i understand how that goes." jordan said in a somewhat bothered way.

"it doesn't sound like you're okay..." frank added in.

"i will be. you see that i'm very calm, i'm not pressing you over it." jordan explained, "you know i went through that before. 3 years ago with symere before he got with rakim. he didn't like me being a femboy and i cut him off after that. it's just the way life goes. you win some, you lose some."

frank leaned to look outside.

"frankie don't beat yourself up because of this. trust me i'm not mad." he kissed his hand before rubbing it.