wunna dem | kaiduke

in which, kai tries to tell him the truth.

based on the song, wunna dem by 6lack featuring QUIN.

I LIKE MAKING THIS SHIP!

enjoy 🤍.

credits to lilslutttt for helping and revisions 🫶🏾

"like i'm not one of them and i'm trying to make him see," kai explained in the phone to josh whom which was on the game playing the new mortal combat game.

"i'm not running or chasing to have him, i'm not gonna cry over this nigga, i'm not going to do none of that," kai shrugged.

"i see."

"and he wants me to do that. nah nigga fuck that shit, get it the fuck together." kai shakes his head, "besides i've haven't talked to him. two days actually."

"whaaa??? two days is a new high-streak!" josh paused the game.

"yeah, it's a surprise to me also." kai said, "but he wanna act stupid and dance on a bitch. fanum be getting him caught up."

"of course it's fanum. he the one that got bruce caught up when he cheated on me."

josh never cared for fanum as he's the type of person that he wants to be in the center of attention at all times. he hated people like that, they crash outs to him.

(if you don't know what a crash out is, a crash out is a person who ready to take the risk/leap without caring about the consequences. that's it)

"i forgot you don't care for fanum."

"yeah i don't!" he exclaimed, "he one of those crash out niggas! i can't hang with niggas like that."

"i understand, but he been blowing up my phone ever since. i told him twice i don't wanna talk."

kai sighed, "but fuck, i do miss him though." he laid back on the bed as his mind kept thinking about duke. he desperately wanted him to know that he wanted the man. he was like his other half. all of those mixed emotions was having kai's mind going haywire and he couldn't let them die down.

"if you miss him so much, tell him how you feel. you gotta stop choking up on your words. let him know that you not anybody to be played with." josh explained, unpausing his game.

"you right, i gotta let be known that i'm not the one. if he wanna play, we can play nigga." kai hummed.

his phone dinged once again, he got gotten another message from duke.

deshawn 🫥.
let me explain.
come to my house rq.
seen 5:20 pm

kai wanted to ignore it so bad but something in his heart wouldn't let him. his instincts telling him to go. hear him out.

"imma have to call you later, love you joshy." kai sighed after reading the message.

"i love you too. and don't forget what i said."josh said before hanging up. kai sighed as he got up, rubbing his face. he got up and went to go change, putting on something slight since he was only stopping by dukes house.

lastly spraying his gucci flora, he grabbed his car keys behind the tv, making his way out.

he finally arrived to duke's crib, tossing his car keys in his hoodie pocket before getting out the car. the feeling of sadness and anger filled his heart. he wanted to just go inside and rage throughout the entire house but he knew, that wasn't going to go anywhere so he left it alone. just tired of duke playing with him.

as kai was about to knock on the door, duke had opened it. almost psychologically knowing that kai was behind that door. they both gazed at each other, tension rising. kai and duke could basically feel themselves missing each other. but only denying it transparently.

he swiftly opened the door appearing kai in a matching zip up set. he looked somewhat annoyed as he tried to hide it.

"come in."

kai stepped inside, walking past duke as he had shut the door behind him.

"why were you dancing on that girl duke?! knowing fanum was going to snitch on you!" kai screamed, throwing a small book at his direction.

"yo! chill out, stop with allat screaming and throwing!"

"no, you gonna tell me what made you want to do some shit like that! explain yourself!"

kai crossed his arms, waiting for a response.

"since we've been arguing and screaming at each other for the past month, so i had just went, got drunk, and go did that." duke shrugged, "what other questions you gotta ask me?"

kai felt his blood boil. he's so fucking nonchalant.

"and you thought that was the best choice to do, knowing your in a whole relationship with me? is that what you're saying?"

kai continued, "imma let you know something, i'm not the one you can continue to fuck me over. you can keep playing with her, don't play with me. i'm not one of dem."

"i'm not playing with you, i swear. its just...you've been so distant from me. ever since we got together. i understand this is your first relationship...but damn. one day we went from talking all day and night, texting each other everyday. now, i only get one response from you. today is the first time i've heard your voice in two days." duke frowned, looking at kai. he really missed him, more than kai had missed duke.

"i'm tired of the fights, i'm tired of all the arguments. i'm tired of not understanding each other. i just wanna weather out the storm with you." he admits to the smaller, having his head down.

kai stayed quiet, he felt like shit. he never knew he felt like this ever. he would never know as he always accused him and blocked him out about unnecessary shit.

"i've only been acting that way because i've had this feeling that you're getting tired of me nagging and starting arguments with you but i never talked to about it. also, i had assumed that you wanted someone new so you went to dance on that girl." kai felt his eyes tear up while speaking so he looked away.

"no, never that. nobody can compare to you kai. i fell hard for you since i first met you. i fell even harder as i got to know you better. it was always you from the beginning."

"i...i thought you stopped loving me. it had seemed like-"

duke shushed kai before taking him in his arms.

"i never stopped. i still love everything about you. to your soft touch of your hands, so gentle. your beautiful smile, how you try you very best to keep me in line so i won't fuck up what we got." duke smiles down at him.

"it was always me?" kai sniffed, wiping his eyes with his sleeve but duke had stopped him, thumbing his tears.

"yes, my love. as long at i got you and you got me, we're set for life." duke brought his face to his, smashing their lips together. kai automatically melting into the kiss, arms wrapping around his neck as duke brought him closer.

B4L by 6lack oneshot next up 🤭

glock six part two is coming also because i got people upset about the ending 😩