big flirt (2) | playboiocean

continuation from the first part.

enjoy 🤍

"y'all made it official?" rocky spit out his gum in the trash can.

jordan was at the now married couple house, they wanted to see the baby and catch on things with jordan. he didn't mind, since the last time they a sit down hangout was right before he dropped amiyah.

"yeah. we together," jordan smiled, unbuckling amiyah out the car seat as she was fussing.

"what's wrong love?" he whispered, shaking her lightly to get her quiet.

"did you guys did the deed yet?"

jordan snapped his head so quickly—like he almost breaking his neck. rocky gave him a side eye.

"what? what did i say so wrong—i forgot the baby was here." he gasped before covering his mouth.

"think and look around before you speak tyler." rakim huffed.

"sorry amiyah pookie. you didn't hear that." tyler looked back at her falling asleep by the rocking back and forth.

"but to answer your question, no we haven't. i don't think we in a rush.." jordan explained, "we just want each other presence."

"that was us when we first started dating in 2016," rakim smiled at tyler, "fun times."

"absolutely." tyler lusted over, having little flashbacks where they went to music festivals, vintage shops and more.

that was tyler november—those memories changed him for the better.

"PLEASE don't suck and fuck each other presence off while we both here." he pleaded, putting amiyah back in the car seat for the time being.

tyler rolled his eyes, "we're not, geez. you so grossed out by just our eye fucking."

"because y'all make it so obvious." jordan replied, hearing a ding that was coming from his bag.

he slid his hand in until he reached his phone, tapping the screen on where a smile appeared on his face.

frankie ☺️🤍: hey love i'm sorry seeing your message so late. i just woke up

it's okay

frankie ☺️🤍: how's amiyah doing? y'all alright?

she's been fussy since this morning—she's not sick or nothing
i'm about to leave the love birds home soon, gonna pick up something

frankie ☺️🤍: come over to my house. you know i have everything for amiyah in the second room

okay baby, see you soon

"going over to the house? interesting." tyler smirked.

"shut up nosey, i already went over there before. he practically watched amiyah the whole time."

"he doesn't mind her?" rakim questioned.

"if he didn't, it would've been off the table. if you want me, you gotta take note of the child i have." he responded in a simple way.

"anywho, bye guys!"

"how was the traffic?" frank opened with a cup of tea in his hand.