just a taste | yourrage x fanum

in which, i tell you the start of josh and fanum relationship before getting married.

based on the song, just a taste by tinashe.

(btw she needs to put this mixtape on streaming platforms).

enjoy 🤭🫵🏾

"roberto!" kai yelled in the apartment, the other man sighing as he knows it's about to be bullshit.

he continued to step out the shower with the towel wrapped around his full body, staring at his wet body.

"roberto-" kai busted through the bathroom to see the chubby boy wrapping his hair up.

"kai get out!" he frowned, trying to cover himself up as much as he can. he tried to push him but it was very unsuccessful.

"you gained some weight? not saying to be mean but you good with it," he held on the door entrance.

fanum shakes his head, wanting the boy to give him some privacy. just for a few minutes.

"you fucking spiderman, clinging onto anything you want..." he mumbled, not trying to let his towel go down. the smaller just goofily smiled at him, not going to let go because he's gonna fall for the trap.

"but let's go to this pool party tonight." kai blurted out, making fanum snapped his neck quickly.

"kai, this is fucking last minute." he whipped his head around, walking out to the bathroom with kai following as always.

"that's what i said to duke also! you know he don't listen at all."

"i kinda figured, he didn't learn his lesson last time when they got the shooting?"

"that wasn't his fault, his cousin told the hood niggas to pull up and you know how they get." kai said, sitting on the floor with fanum's duck plushie.

roberto only could but is to shake his head. niggas. he picked up his lotion bottle before he moisturized himself before sliding into his underwear and clothes.

"you didn't see nothing right?" he cautiously asked the smaller who was deep in the phone now.

"i did, i was staring."

"kaiser!"

"fanum, i saw your body multiple times and you saw mines. i think your body is fine and beautiful." kai reached to poke his nose, before putting the phone in his face.

fanum squinted his eyes before reading whatever it was.

"tell fanum that i might have someone for him...are y'all setting me up on a 2 man???" fanum frowned when he asked.

"it's not like that, we just got somebody for you.." kai said with a smirking grin. fanum knew that wasn't good.

"y'all and this trying to put me with someone..." fanum sighed, putting his bracelet on, "i'm fine with being single you know?"

"see you getting too comfortable, i just want you to have a second try at this." kai crossed his arms, "it don't need to be on a relationship level, it can be just for fun."

fanum sighed, pulling his bonnet off before giving his response out.

"fine."

kai jumped up to his feet, squealing to joy as that's the response he wanted.

"finally!" he cheered on.

"i feel underdressed..." fanum said while getting out the uber with kai, seeing the shorter wearing this smooth one piece suit.