big flirt | playboiocean

where jordan starts his dating life again.

based (somewhat) on the song big flirt by lil hero.

"i mean yeah, it's easy for you to do that tyler but me? listen, i just had a whole baby." he sighed at the man who was standing in his kitchen while he fed his baby girl.

"jordan we need you to get more independence.
i'm hating for you every time we go somewhere, you always getting left back." tyler said, "get out there, have your life back. you knew that man wasn't shit and used to put his hands on you."

jordan paused while looking at his hands, furrowing his eyebrows as his mind went to a flashback.

"nayvadius get your hands off me!" jordan yelled in his face, the other had a grip on his wrists.

"why the fuck you lying to me?" he cussed at him.

"i'm not lying to you! actually, why i have to?? do you being about the bitches??? huh?" he gritted his teeth.

"you got me out here looking fucking crazy! delusional! but no, i don't say nothing-"

his voice went silent as his dreads fell into place where a tingling sensation was left on his cheek.

"did you really-"

it happened again, his eyes watering into the other partner where he softens his face up.

jordan yanks away, quickly moving out the area where he locks the bedroom door in their shared condo.

nayvadius went by the door where he tried to turn the knob, seeing that it was locked.

jordan cried in the room as he heard. he didn't know what processed him but this wasn't the last of it.

"jordan...jordan i'm sorry. i didn't mean to..."

"you said you wouldn't do that to me!" he choked on his words, feeling bleeding inside his mouth.

"i know..just let me in and talk this out. i'm sorry for putting my hands on you. please jordan."

he said on the other side, jordan conflicted if he should. his mind is saying no but his heart says differently.

he wanted to hear him out but that just shocked and surprised him.

nonetheless, he opened the door, feeding into the trauma that was long awaited.

he shakes the flashback away, putting a smile for his daughter. he put the bottle back in her mouth after she whined for it back.

"did i activate a trigger?"

jordan stay quiet while he looked down at his baby.

"jordan i'm really sorry about that, i didn't mean to do that again." his face saddens as jordan didn't break eye contact to look up.

"it's fine." he mumbled, standing and walking over to the second crib that was in his living room. he placed her quietly inside, she falling asleep quickly after she finished her bottle.

"it's not and i keep throwing it in your face!" he exclaimed, jordan deadly put his eyes on him.

"oops sorry." he covered his mouth.

"i just got her to sleep, please tyler." he sighed, walking back in the kitchen.

"...i'll think about it. it isn't guaranteed but i'll think on it." he whispered.