everything (part 2) | bknasty

"maria ugh!" brooklyn shyly covered her face as the woman went down on her.

she never had sexual intercourse like this. ever. everything was so new to her–she was sucking well.

making her get weak in the knees, she's in such a euphoric state.

she gasped as she felt the girl deep throated her, feeling her cum shoot out immediately.

she moaned when it came out, shaking her right leg as it was too much. she laid back down as she couldn't believe she came like that.

"i-i'm sorry..." she breathed out as she saw some of her cum on the woman's face.

"it's okay, you taste good." brooklyn blushed as she hugged her now called girlfriend.

"brooklyn you gotta go pee before we cuddle, so you don't get an std."

"is that a known fact?" she panted as she felt her dick go up, down to see she was still hard.

come on, stop third leg... she tapped the third leg only to precum spill out.

"yes, look it up on google," maria picked up her phone and watched brooklyn limp to the bathroom.

"damn you suck the soul out of me," she spoke a little too loud.

"what was that?"

"nothing!"

maria smirked, wiping her mouth.

the warm body of brooklyn's made maria comfortable. it made her go back to a time where she had a load of memories with her. warm, free, wild moments. long-lasting moments together.

she intertwined her hand with brooklyn's, laying her head down.

on the other hand, brooklyn is glad that she has the whole week before she gets back on tour with playboi carti. she was happy when she heard the news that maria's an additional act. that was a big milestone for her. she really earned it.

"i think i found my peace. i was lost when we got distant–i wandered around different crowds and think; "i don't belong here." i think i never did."

brooklyn listened, "i did sugar trap because what you expect–it was sugar trap. sugar trap was an era i experienced live. trying to find where i supposed to be and sound like. it was cool, don't get me wrong, but i just couldn't find myself. it took me a long time to be here."

"i went through a weird era not going to lie," brooklyn said, "when you left, i went to do my own shit. i did raves and other shit. just trying to get my music known while i was dating autumn. that time period of dating him was weird–he covered or kept a secret for me for having a dick. i thought he was gonna be exposed and i was prepared for the backlash. then left right came out and i mentioned your name-"

"and i had fans in my dms talking about the song. i guess they wanted us together after all." she chuckled, smiling to the sky.

"yeah after all..." brooklyn leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"what you gonna do while i'm on tour?"

"i dunno...explore shit. i gotta finish up love black though." brooklyn said, love black was supposed to drop back in april but since she was going to all these underground shows, she didn't have time to finish the last of it.

"ooo send it to me when it's finished," rico clapped her hands.

"promise baby i will." brooklyn grinned.

it was quiet before she said the three words,

"i love you." rico spat.

brooklyn was taken back, leaning back to see the girl more clearly.

"you serious?"

"i wouldn't say it or say it at all. bad timing?"

"no–i love you too. i didn't know who was gonna say it first." brooklyn grinned brightly, hugging the girl.