yuck (2) | dukekai

part two since everyone wants this.

based on yuck by charli xcx.

quick note: i really do appreciate if you vote on my story, it really do boost the growth and engagement of this book. no shade to the ghost readers but at the same time it is 🤭🌚

"what?" duke said in his face, "kai what are you talking about?"

kai lips trembled as he heard the older tone changing, sighing deeply.

"why you bringing this up now? you could've told me before this." he spat in kaiser face as the smaller just took it in.

"i wasn't trying to lead you on! this is never my intention, i just don't do well in relationships!" kaiser said, "it's a personal thing with me and i don't want you to be miserable with me at all."

"what makes you think i'm going to be miserable with you?" duke questioned, feeling his ears getting hot.

"duke please..." he pleaded, seeing the man pacing back and forth.

"kai you know what, i think it's best you just go."

kaiser felt like shit. he wanted to melt away after this mini argument.

nonetheless, kaiser quickly went over to his bed and started packing his stuff. he only brung his louis vuitton bag with his slippers.

"i'm sorry." he whispered to him before closing the door quietly.

the frowning boy headed downstairs, hoping nobody was downstairs to hold him up. he wanted to leave soon as possible.

he fucked everything up by those four words.

"hey kai- why you crying mi amor (my love)?" fanum said as he popped out the kitchen, dropping his food down.

overtime, kai and fanum became good friends. fanum was like a big brother that he never had. he learned a lot from the dominican, especially the spanish.

"i fucked up, i have to go." kaiser wiped his eyes, pulling the phone out to call a uber.

"hey, calm down. you're freaking out. i'll order a uber for you," fanum said, sitting the boy down before he pulled out his phone.

he watched the boy shaking his leg back and forth, chewing on his nails harshly.

it must've been a bad argument.

but he didn't asked, booking the ride after he got his address from him.

it's been days. days that the duo haven't talked.

kaiser tried to call and text to apologize but he found out he was blocked. he wanted to be under the man arms bad again but he knew he ruin all that.

on the other hand, duke tried to focus on other things to get his mind off it. but...he couldn't. his chat was asking all the time where was the smaller, even tried to go downtown to shop, he felt the boy presence there.

flashback...

"you look good in that," kaiser hummed as he lowered his phone, seeing the man in the black tux.

"you sure? i like the navy blue better."

"i do too but black is your color. you look fine as hell," he smirks as he felt duke's hands wrapping around his waist. he turned around in his hold, inhaling the sweet cinnamon cologne smell.

"you so pretty." duke whispered, sneaking his hands down to his fat ass before squeezing it.

kai softly moaned in his ear, "now mister, who told you to do that?"