just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum

once again, everyone loves this series so i got a part three for y'all 💕

enjoy 🫶🏾

based on the song, just a taste by tinashe.

"josh?" fanum looked at the papers that were previously sitting on his nightstand.

he got curious over the morning had passed of what are them. so of course, he thought about all his options he had in front of him—going to the option to pick them up.

it's his apartment and he can do whatever he wants.

but he didn't expect the unexpected for what he read.

"josh?" he walked out to the kitchen on his right hand side, seeing josh placing groceries that came to the apartment.

he nodded his head to confirm he's listening, "what's wrong baby?"

"you brought a house for me?" fanum cracked his voice, feeling his hands shaking as he processed his words out.

the older stopped in hiding tracks, whipping his head to fanum sliding the papers off his hands and looking down to the hands.

"oh- yeah. happy early birthday baby. it's actually a surprise that i'm moving down here." he admittedly say like it's nothing.

for god sakes, the boy has his whole body shaking in rising anxiety.

"you're joking..." fanum tried to laugh it off to no avail.

josh turned his head like he had something to prove, walking over to the boy and pulling his chin up to meet eye to eye.

a tear rolled down his cheek, josh finding his other hand to remove it from his pretty face.

"you didn't n-need to do this.." fanum was ready to burst into tears from the overwhelming feeling of happiness that josh gives him everyday.

he felt like giving back to josh ten times more.

it was flowers, birkins, jewelery and now a whole ass house?

he felt chosen—for the first time in his life. he felt like he belonged.

"well i did papa, i love you. thank you for giving me the chance." the dominican flat out burst into soft tears, placing his face in his chest.

"t-thank you, you don't understand h-how much this means to me..." he cried, wrapping his arms tighter around the muscular man so he didn't go nowhere.

josh rubbed his back in comfort, his other hand going through his silk press.

"i told you—i gotchu." he whispered in his ear, letting their emotional session ride through.

"so i have a dog..."

"uhm, okay." fanum spoke, grabbing the fork out the clean dish rack, "you didn't mention this to me before.."

"always slipped out my head, i always tried to get around with it." josh said, taking his slides off before relaxing his feet on the soft carpet.

the dominican nodded in understanding, "what type of breed?"

"creed is an pitbull.." josh trailed off, seeing his boyfriend freezing up his body at the answer.