can't take it! | twinsummrs

in which autumn rekindles with summrs after their breakup.

Trans Autumn!

"guys we are here!" maria clapped, being excited about the miami trip.

"maria shut the hell up, we know you're hype and shit but it's 7 in the morning. shut the fuck up," tyler groaned as he wiped his eyes, not being a morning person at all.

"in addition, why did we leave at five in rhe morning?" andre yawned, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"because it was last minute tickets. that's why."

"why would you do last minute...never mind." brooklyn squinted her eyes at her girlfriend before sitting back down where her bags are at.

"where's autumn? that's other boyfriend for real," andre asked.

"oh he's already here. he wanted to get his own ticket and come down two days early. so he's at the hotel we about to stay at.." brooklyn responded before looking over to deante whom was on his laptop the whole time.

he didn't even want to come on the trip but tyler persisted so the clique can come back together.

they all stopped fucking with him after him and autumn broke up, so it's an weird setting of them all together with him.

autumn and deante were together since 9th and came in the rap shit together, autumn really wasn't to be rapping like that.

they both was in love. it was like they were married to each other. autumn kept deante heart beating and deante kept autumn at peace.

until...

deante cheated on him.

and exposed him for being trans.

autumn had hate mail and dms with threats because of it—ignoring the fact that deante completely cheated on him.

deante tried to apologize, blaming the drugs for the situation happening. he wasn't in the right mindset about anything.

he knew he fucked up on his end and it was no way going back from that.

"let's go now, our uber is here." deante spoke while he packed up his stuff.

"finally," andre sighed, putting his backpack back on.

autumn hummed to himself as he sat his cup of coffee down with a playboy magazine he was reading.

he heard his phone dinged, making him reach. it was andre, saying they was at his door.

"why he didn't knock..." he opened the door to see all of them, most of them being very sleepy. he noticed deante in the back looking down to the floor.

he choose to ignore him. "why you didn't knock?"

"sometimes your ass can't hear. but can we come in though?"

"yeah sure." autumn softly smiled before letting all his friends in the room.

"how was the flight?"

"early as hell but a smooth one. we wondering how to get home since this a one way trip here." brooklyn looked at maria who threw her hands up.

"dumbass move maria." brooklyn responded.

"oh well lemme me know if y'all need any help getting back home." autumn nods before smiling.

"this feels good being back with the gang. we haven't seen each other for awhile." tyler said.

autumn only nods, looking back at the man whom laid rest in the corner, getting ready to hit the shower. he turned and look at autumn into a staring contest, who immediately retreated to looking at his belongings.