web | vondurk

in which, durk and von tries to fix their relationship.

based on the song, web by 070 shake.

durk felt a gap in their relationship. everytime he wanted them to go out in a restaurant, von wasn't there to go or he was busying working at the office building they owned.

he thought he was losing his husband of three years. he thought he was doing something wrong in the marriage.

he was moody lately yes, told von multiple times no to sex since his body was giving out, but other than that, nothing really happened.

when von got distant, he knew something was up. they never had the long conversations anymore.

"von?" he knocked on his husband office door in their mansion, waiting for a few seconds before von appeared with his phone in his hand.

"hey."

"hey." durk sighed, "can we talk?"

"yeah sure, i'm free." he nods his head, opening the door wider so he could come in.

durk slid through, the younger man closing the door behind him and seeing durk petting their house cat.

"what's up?" he sat down next to him on the couch.

"are we okay?"

"i think so, how you feel about us?"

durk shrugged, "we starting to come distant."

the room became silent to durk constantly tapping his foot hardly.

"you been working and i've been the best housewife i'll trying to be since the injury.."

"you don't need to talk about it durk..."

"if i don't, it's still going to haunt me."

"you didn't know you was pregnant. it's nobody fault, we just didn't catch the signs." von said, rubbing the boy's hand before catching any tears.

"what i'm doing wrong?" he questioned, "did i do something for you not to talk to me?"

durk put his head down, "i know i've been moody and not trying to give you sex...but what made us this way.."

"it's not your fault. i've been totally busy at the job and i'm not trying to put some weeks off so i can spend time with you. two, those nights asking for your body was totally wrong for me to do," he explained, "i was drunk during those times, going to the club and party with my friends."

"going to the club? i thought you said you wasn't gonna go without me."

"...my fault." von scratched his head.

durk shakes his head, "you good. stupid rule-"

"it's not. i'm faithfully married. it's like cheating." von explained.

"i love you, durk. forever. if i hurt you by this, it's never my attention to do so." he apologized, rubbing his soft hand.

durk leaned into his touch, placing his head in the crook of his neck as the comfortable and lovable silence take over.

this was a start of something new to them—might take a lot of progress to get by.