use me | bknasty

brooklyn left and never came back.

hood story.

g!p bktherula.

based on the songs, paradise by lil uzi
and use me by future.

"brooklyn? brooklyn-" maria opened the door to see brooklyn tucking her gun in her waistband.

"brooklyn."

"this is the last time in the streets. i got some business to take care of," brooklyn said, ripping her bandage off the face piercing she got.

"bk you promised me." maria held her back as she was 2 months along, "you promised us. you told me that you wouldn't go back after getting shot...."

"listen, i know. but business is business to get money situated. i promise i'll come home safe and sound this time." brooklyn pulled her to sit on the bed, seeing maria being very unpleased.

"i don't want you being dead. last time scared me, god is telling you that time is about to be up. they almost hit you in the damn heart." maria voice cracked.

"i can't lose you, i just can't." brooklyn wiped her tears as she talked.

"maria listen..." she grabbed her head, "they can't kill me. trust me for this one, especially this one. please."

maria sighed, "okay.."

"thank you baby." she pecked her head before getting up to finally get dressed.

"5 hours maximum. i know what i'm doing."

maria haven't heard a response yet from brooklyn. it was the fifth hour. she tapped her foot in the kitchen as she eat gummy bears to calm herself down.

"why she's not answering?" maria pressed the red button as she sighed, rubbing through her mullet.

"maybe she finishing wrapping business up-"

"she would've text me then..." she explained to her best friend, doja.

her real name is amala but everyone calls doja because she's like a drug to everyone. everyone is laced to her by her stripping moves.

"...girl be calm." doja stared at her becoming visibly stressed.

"you're stressing yourself and the baby. maria sit down," doja got up and directed her to the couch.

"she's fine."

maria sighed as she felt sick to her stomach.

"i always worry about her and because i went through this shit with her before. her being out for days and even weeks scared me. i feel bad things come around."

maria sighed, eating pieces of mangoes that were in the bowl.

"maria you gotta trust her on this one. i believe she knows what she's doing without calling or texting you. she's trying get to the smartest way-"

doja closed her mouth as she looked over to maria's phone ringing. it was brooklyn calling.

maria leaned over slowly before she heard gunshots in the mansion, making them duck.

"maria get the gun under the couch!" doja yelled, running to the kitchen to get the AR.

she saw the bullet almost hitting her in the head, eyes widening as her heart racing.

"fuck brooklyn...." doja shoved the gun clip in the gun, getting up to kill two men.

as maria put the knife on her leg pocket, she ran upstairs. suddenly, bullets started flying upstairs making her go back downstairs.